Luddite! (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
I need heeelllppp!!! I have been sent a series of photos that I want to post for others to look at on this site. Nothing rude, a bit poinient maybe but thats all.
The thing is while I can strip a Sunbeam Sports Car and rebuild it! Ihav'n't a clue about this "thing" I'm sitting at!
So! could anyone be kind enough to cut through the obfuscation that experts know and us mere mortals don't, and give me a step by step guide on how to post them, I will be forever in you debt.
Many thanks in anticipation from this Luddite

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello sunshine, will try. I presume you mean you have been sent them to your computer, or otherwise you will need to scan them into your computer first and I an't do that. If on your computer, RIGHT CLICK ON ONE. It will come up as send to or save as depending on your programme. A drop down menu will come up so click on your Photo programme that you use. It will ask Save as.... so type in a name and for type if poss save as a jpg.

Then come back here and go into post reply on the thread you want to post it on. Click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS underneath what you post (DON'T CLICK SUBMIT REPLY AT ALL YET)

A drop down will come up with the word BROWSE next to a blank square. Left click on browse and your photo programme will come up. Go to the picture you want to download in your reply and click on it. And OPEN. It will appear on the square in the Browse that I mention above. Then click on the word UPLOAD. .... IMPORTANT... WAIT WAIT WAIT till the words Uploading please wait go off.

When they do, go down under your post and do NOT click on the submit reply under your reply, click on the next one down underneath manage attachments. Click on that and the picture will come up underneath your reply. Hope you understood that. I am not sure which picture programme you use so it might be a bit different at the beginning.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Seriously impressed Joy, we will make a Nerd of you yet. :thumb: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
rangi
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Now Now Chaps! behave! The Lady was helping a senior citizen! Good deed for the day and all that , AND very helpful too

OP
OP
rangi
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
My Mother warned me about chaps like that!

:shout:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back