Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
my mate has just come back from disney and he said generators are no longer allowed!? can any one confirm this? i go in a couple of weeks and was going to take mine to top my batteries up

Mizar

Free Member
Nov 4, 2009
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
we were there this easter and there where a few generators been used but it may have changed now, i was told you could not use the toilets anymore before we went at easter but they were open as were the showers and we had no problems.
enjoy

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
generator

HI
Out of the 15 or so times at disney in the van have all ways taken a generator but we did see on our last visit in the summer one or two with the bigger type non silent type which will not help the rest off us .when i put my genny on at disney i would some times push it under the van out of sight ,i would just take it and see what the rest are doing, it will also be dark by 4ish so i think you should be ok

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

400ixl

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt High
Exp
3 years
They were being used by people when we were there in the October half term recently.

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Noisy, Smelly Things.

I am glad you have told me that generators are being used at this place, I now know never to visit this noisy, smelly, unsociable place.

doug...

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The sound of the large mechanised road sweeper that cleans the motorhome park at 3am every night, would drown out even a Kipor, unless of course, it was under load::bigsmile:

OP
OP
T

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
we have taken ours before but my friend came back monday and when he got the paper that you put in the window for parking he told me it says "no generators allowed this is not a campsite" so i was wondering if any one else had seen this, i will have to park next to the EHU connections and try get one of them lol

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Now costing 20e per night I think it's worth considering a camp site, especially in winter and if you plan to stay a few days.

There are three close by, the first two run shuttle busses to Disney and sell tickets at the camp office.

Link Removed

http://www.campingparis.fr/

http://www.caravaning-4vents.fr/
Most motorhomers that visit Disney have the annual pass Jim,so camping is free.
How anyone could hear a genny running over the sound of the music that blares out from 6am I dont know:Smile:

OP
OP
T

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
Most motorhomers that visit Disney have the annual pass Jim,so camping is free.
How anyone could hear a genny running over the sound of the music that blares out from 6am I dont know:Smile:

yes we have the annual pass so its free, i didnt think of the music from the carosels (sp) if i park up there no 1 will know my genny is on lol

400ixl

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt High
Exp
3 years
Haven't really noticed genny's being an issue. Its a big area so you can part well away from other people if you want to.

As mentioned the parking is free with 2 of the 3 annual passes. We do quite often split the visit up with a few days at a local campsite to have a bit of a break. The one we use is about 20 minutes away, has a pool and other amenities.

http://www.vacansoleil.co.uk/campin...ommeuse/campsite-chene-gris-le/VGB/5/2015000/

OP
OP
T

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
it does say no generators allowed on the paper you put in the window once you go in, i did use mine:Blush: as did others and no 1 bothered me and its a kipor:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back