Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
just spent the weekend wild camping with smudger .smudger done the cooking and i just had to tell you all wot a good cook he his he made a curry for us all from fresh stove iv never had a curry as good and am looking forward to the next one which i hope wont be long from now. he will make some one a happy wife:thumb::thumb::thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
just spent the weekend wild camping with smudger .smudger done the cooking and i just had to tell you all wot a good cook he his he made a curry for us all from fresh stove iv never had a curry as good and am looking forward to the next one which i hope wont be long from now. he will make some one a happy wife:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Bloody disgrace... you pop down and visit him a couple of times and get a free curry... I drive him all around Western Europe fixing broken trailer brakes, smashed rear panels... and faulty wipers/cruise control and horns and have to go and get the McDonalds take out smyself!!!

While you two were having the time of your lives I was preparing for the next Moto Grand Prix...

JJ :cry: :Angry:

Attachments

• solex service centre pego altar.jpg
    solex service centre pego altar.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 38

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Bloody disgrace... you pop down and visit him a couple of times and get a free curry... I drive him all around Western Europe fixing broken trailer brakes, smashed rear panels... and faulty wipers/cruise control and horns and have to go and get the McDonalds take out smyself!!!

While you two were having the time of your lives I was preparing for the next Moto Grand Prix...

JJ :cry: :Angry:

WELL JJ IT looks like certain people are getting special treatment to Christine me and of coarse YOURSELF....it was Christine making SMUDGER - Derek and WILDMAN - Rodger....... Spaggetti Bolonaise half way down France on our way to Portugal as they said they had not eaten for daaaaaays.?????????????:winky::ROFLMAO::Eeek: we didn't even know he could cook (Smudger) he kept that very quite...Mmmmmmmmm ....... all Derek kept asking for, was a fresh loaf of Bread......so we thought all they was eating was bread and water (or Beer) Mmmm
Hope all goes well with the .....TT..... and the..... Moto Grand Prix..... JJ ..... don't forget the Castrol R......:Eeek:

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Good on yer, Smudger...... Any chance of you putting the recipe on here?

Joy x

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Smudger

Hi Haleylulu, Lucky you I had the pleasure to meet Smudger at Shepton Mallet, wonderful guy. Give him my regards when you see him next. Kind Regards Nannyjan ::bigsmile: Keep Smiling

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi jj If Derek puts the recipe on here, it is easy to convert to vegetarian by using soya.....:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back