Suitcase Satellite system, free to good home on Children in Need Day! (1 Viewer)

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi

Mike has just cleared out the garage and we have a suitcase satellite system, which is complete, except for the free view box, which we still use in the motorhome.

If you have a sky box this system will work perfectly until you reach around Toulous in France, We have used it in Santa Suzanna but you can only get the odd and weird programs.

As it is Children in Need Day, it is free to anyone who wants it and a cotribution to the charity would be great!

Ginny and Mike

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi

Mike has just cleared out the garage and we have a suitcase satellite system, which is complete, except for the free view box, which we still use in the motorhome.

If you have a sky box this system will work perfectly until you reach around Toulous in France, We have used it in Santa Suzanna but you can only get the odd and weird programs.

As it is Children in Need Day, it is free to anyone who wants it and a cotribution to the charity would be great!

Ginny and Mike

Is nobody interested in a free satellite system??

CG235

Free Member
Feb 25, 2010
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
Exp
2009!
Still no responses?

I have a mounted dish that doesn't work more than it does!

So I may well be inclined to make a charitable donation to see if it works for me...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi much as we would be interested in it, why not put it up for auction in the Motorhomefun Charity Auction which will be coming up soon.

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
To be honest without the receiver its not worth more than a tenner including postage so while a charitable donation is always to be welcomed it would be good if the donor got sometihng worth having.

D.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I'd be interested too. Perhaps it will have to be auctioned.

Ivy

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi much as we would be interested in it, why not put it up for auction in the Motorhomefun Charity Auction which will be coming up soon.

Well if Jim thinks it will be worth putting it in the auction, then we will do that.

It just seems a shame when it is in great condition - and works - to throw it away when it could be useful to someone. We used it this spring with a twin LNB and it worked with our Sky + box.

It would be good if it could be picked up, or we could meet somewhere to pass it on!!

Ginny and Mike

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Never mind if you don,t sell it, take it to haganaps bring & buy next year

There,s always some nutter that wil buy it

And believe me there are a few of those lurking around here :ROFLMAO:

Happy Daze

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
put it in the Christmas auction ginney it will go don't throw it out i sold mine on ebay without the receiver and got £20 .i have a old sky box that could go with it if you want it .let me no and will pop down with it .

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
put it in the Christmas auction ginney it will go don't throw it out i sold mine on ebay without the receiver and got £20 .i have a old sky box that could go with it if you want it .let me no and will pop down with it .

Thanks for the offer of the sky box David, I will put in the auction and if the winner wants your sky box I will include that too!!

Ginny and Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back