Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Ok, so not exactly cooking, but certainly related. :Cool:

For years, we've had a full set of Tesco's Lemon Tree crockeryin the vans ...........
Link Removed

It's getting a bit tired now and we'd like to replace it with something similar.
We want something of sensible weight, got to be heavy enough to stand knocks but light enough not to batter the payload.
Of similar, ie patterned, design.
Trouble is, the fashion at the mo seems to be plain white built like a brick wall & weighs a ton!

Anyone know a good place to look at lots of designs? We're in Cheshire and the "boss" has decreed we're going up to Boundary Mill at weekend!:Doh:::bigsmile:
Anywhere else we should think of?

ps. If anyone mentions Melamine I'll get me shotgun out!:Angry::ROFLMAO:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Why not have a look in Cheshire Oaks Retail Outlet, just off the M53 at Ellesmere Port thats not to far away for you. You can get a site map from their website. Just Google Cheshire Oaks.
Jim
:Smile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Well id be looking in Tkmaxx first , as its my favourite shop . Though they dont often do full sets. They do plenty lovely china cups though.
So if its a full set that your after I'd probably try BHS , Ikea tend to be very modern and a bit solid.
If you want nice china , and dont mind paying a bit more for it, Peter Jones do some nice sets too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back