Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have just entered this link into our links section. It is an excellent resource that many might find useful.

If you have a link to a site that might benefit the members, please do enter it into our links section. All you need to do is add the URL (the WWW bit) and the program should then do everything else. Try it. Link Removed :thumb:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Okay, link submitted for quidco which in case you have never heard of it is a cashback website used by LOADS of online retailers.

See the link Link Removed

Let's see who else can add a link today ::bigsmile:

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
I have just entered this link into our links section. It is an excellent resource that many might find useful.

If you have a link to a site that might benefit the members, please do enter it into our links section. All you need to do is add the URL (the WWW bit) and the program should then do everything else. Try it. Link Removed :thumb:

Dear Jim

Not so computer literate and so struggling. Have added Willows to your list (I hope) but how do I add the rv friendly cls with no websites?
Regards Jan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Dear Jim

Not so computer literate and so struggling. Have added Willows to your list (I hope) but how do I add the rv friendly cls with no websites?
Regards Jan

Hi Jim same question as Jan I have a cs site 5mins from junction 1 or 2 of the M27 can take RVs with hard standing and dump.

100_0366.jpg

Regards Pat

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
Hi Jim same question as Jan I have a cs site 5mins from junction 1 or 2 of the M27 can take RVs with hard standing and dump.

100_0366.jpg

Regards Pat

We don't go for the big sites with clubs etc, much prefer smaller cheaper (and often more friendly) pitches. Have quite a few to share but how? I can't do photos or technical things, but I can type!!!!!!

Jan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back