Roof Cover (1 Viewer)

pelliott1954

Free Member
Sep 16, 2010
Funster No
Hi All,

We have an Autotrail Cheyenne 635SE and although we have room to park it at home it does have to stand under a Large Oak Tree, I would like to cover the roof to stop all the leaves, acorns, dirt and tree sap etc which comes from the tree.
Can anyone tell me of a decent make, easy to fit, good value cover and who sells them?

Regards Paul

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
If you have room, and it is your house, and finances avail why not build a sort of car port ?

Couple of foot bigger all round and it would keep most of the bad weather off.. :thumb:

I`m sure I have seen one on a members photo`s, and thought thats a good idea..
:Smile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Paul ,
Full breathable bespoke covers are expensive and cheap ones don't allow air around the van which can cause damp and mould ..

I agree with Mo about a car port.. but if your finances don't stretch then buy a plastic tarpaulin from a builders merchant, they come in all sizes and quite cheap .. Cover the roof and part way down the sides, tie down with bungees ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Hi All,

We have an Autotrail Cheyenne 635SE and although we have room to park it at home it does have to stand under a Large Oak Tree, I would like to cover the roof to stop all the leaves, acorns, dirt and tree sap etc which comes from the tree.
Can anyone tell me of a decent make, easy to fit, good value cover and who sells them?

Regards Paul

Hi I got one of these http://www.riverswayleisure.co.uk/acatalog/info_830111.html last month. They have straps which go under the van and attach to buckles on other side. Too early to say if they are any good, but it has stayed in place during the gales. Just noticed they seem to be out of stock of the smaller sizes.

John

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back