hello everyone at motorhome fun (1 Viewer)

G

gezza

Deleted User
:Smile: just a quick hello from gerard and anne we are newbies .
bought our first home at this years peterbourgh show (autotrail dakota se)
had a few practice runs to local sites around yorkshire, then a 3600 mile trip around france this august, just loved it . got the bug now !
sadly a few probs with the auto trail (leaking roof,door seals,awning jamed,etc)
just loved the engine though, average mpg 26. just traded it in for a coachmen concord 300 ts from travel world. went away this weekend to test it out , lounge tv stopped working after 20 mins, reverse camara also stopped working!! real bad whistle from roof, ahhhhhh help.
rang travel world taking it in for repairs this friday, any body out there had dealings with T W ?
not put us off though!! wish it had the same mpg as the auto trail, thinking about lpg conversion as we are going on a trip in january to majorca to see the family
not sure how to put the smiley faces in just yet
will say bye for now .

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello and welcome to motorhomefun, if you look in the Dealer Review section you will see that a couple of people here have had dealings with Travelworld.

I had some warranty work after I bought a motorhome from them, they had it back in quickly and and carried the work out to a high standard. There are a number of threads running here about LPG conversions, I am sure you will glean much infor from those, or just go to the "tech & Mech" section and ask away.

I hope your visits here are frequent and fun:thumb:. BTW how did you find us?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Welcome, gezza, to the friendliest, fastest growing, newest and MOST FUN website for motorhomes on the Internet!

Can I ask, where did you find out about the site? Personal recommendation? Search engine? Link from another site?

Just curious, that's all ::bigsmile:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi Gerard and Anne

Welcome

I'm sure TravelWorld will put your problems right they are one of the better companies selling RVs, plenty of members on here have dealt with them. Great RV you've got how do you like it compared to yor European? I,m a diesel fan so can't comment on petrol / lpg but again plenty on here who can.

Be nice to see some photos when you get around to it. :thumb:

To add a smiley just click on the one you want and it is automatically added to your text, you can check it by clicking on preview at bottom before you finally submit.

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
welcome to the "fun" forum.....sammclouis

Link Removed

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Welcome to MHF
or FFF
Fun Facts and Free

Link Removed

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi Gerald & Anne.

Ian (olley) is the man for LPG on RV and swears by it.

I myself have just had my Jeep GC 5.7 V8 done and extremely pleased so far.

Thinking hard now about getting RV done as great saving if you intend to keep the bus.

Please watch our meets board and pop along to one.

Sorry about Bryan shouting:roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
G

gezza

Deleted User
thanks

Hello and welcome to motorhomefun, if you look in the Dealer Review section you will see that a couple of people here have had dealings with Travelworld.

I had some warranty work after I bought a motorhome from them, they had it back in quickly and and carried the work out to a high standard. There are a number of threads running here about LPG conversions, I am sure you will glean much infor from those, or just go to the "tech & Mech" section and ask away.

I hope your visits here are frequent and fun:thumb:. BTW how did you find us?
:Smile:hi jim thanks for the welcome:thumb:
not sure how i found you! just looking for stuff on motorhomes so glad we did !

been in touch with a company in east yorkshire about lpg , call them autogas yorkshire ltd , been quoted £3000 inc vat for conversion that would give me two 100 litre tanks (thats if they can fit them in?}

Love the site , so much information. :whatthe:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Gezza

A BIG welcome from me ::bigsmile:

A couple of other members here have a Concord 300TS........ Dazzer & TuscanCouple. A very nice coach I might add :thumb:

Shop around for your gas convertion, get a few qoutes and ask lots of questions , several members have RVs which they have had converted and I am sure will be only too pleased to give you some pointers.

Best regards
Linda

OP
OP
G

gezza

Deleted User
thanks

Hi Gerard and Anne

Welcome

I'm sure TravelWorld will put your problems right they are one of the better companies selling RVs, plenty of members on here have dealt with them. Great RV you've got how do you like it compared to yor European? I,m a diesel fan so can't comment on petrol / lpg but again plenty on here who can.

Be nice to see some photos when you get around to it. :thumb:

To add a smiley just click on the one you want and it is automatically added to your text, you can check it by clicking on preview at bottom before you finally submit.

thanks there for the nice welcome.

only just got the rv so bit too soon to compare to the auto trail, but lots more room, comfort , all the mod cons, just getting used to the length!! and the 12 to 14 mpg but once your there on site its home from home,

always been a diesel fan myself had thee merc dervs and the fiat 2.8 jtd was a dream, but they only did this model 300ts in petrol .

Its got a oyster sat dish on the roof but have been told by a tv engineer that it won`t work in france spain and majorca? :cry: hope he is wrong!

will have to take some photos and add them to profile . not sure how to do this at the moment? i`m hopless on the computer :Blush:

OP
OP
G

gezza

Deleted User
thanks

Hi Gerald & Anne.

Ian (olley) is the man for LPG on RV and swears by it.

I myself have just had my Jeep GC 5.7 V8 done and extremely pleased so far.

Thinking hard now about getting RV done as great saving if you intend to keep the bus.

Please watch our meets board and pop along to one.

Sorry about Bryan shouting:roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hi there Roadrunner thanks for the nice welcome . i,m sure i had the same engine 5.7 V8 in a car i had this time last year , it was a chev corvette 2001 model sounded amazing and went the same .

would love to come to one of your meets and will try and get to one before we set off on our travels early jan, :thumb:

OP
OP
G

gezza

Deleted User
thanks

Welcome, gezza, to the friendliest, fastest growing, newest and MOST FUN website for motorhomes on the Internet!

Can I ask, where did you find out about the site? Personal recommendation? Search engine? Link from another site?

Just curious, that's all ::bigsmile:

:Smile:Hi bryan, not sure where i got the link from :whatthe:

Love the site though! ! :thumb:

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Hi Gezza,and welcome.Your Oyster Dish should be ok.Mine worked fine in Benidorm. :thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back