Free Member
Oct 29, 2010
Swanmore,Southampton SO32
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
1965(caravan), 2010(motorhome)
Having been a caravanner for 45 years, my wife and I decided to change to a motorhome. We are awaiting to view a 2000 Mirage 5000 Aire next week . Hopefully within the next two weeks we will be up and running.
Although I have had many years motorhome hiring in the USA, Canada and Australia; the UK and Europe will be new to us without towing a caravan.
On a more practical point, are there any things I should look for when inspecting the Mirage.
Gilly

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Hi :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Having been a caravanner for 45 years, my wife and I decided to change to a motorhome. We are awaiting to view a 2000 Mirage 5000 Aire next week . Hopefully within the next two weeks we will be up and running.
Although I have had many years motorhome hiring in the USA, Canada and Australia; the UK and Europe will be new to us without towing a caravan.
On a more practical point, are there any things I should look for when inspecting the Mirage.
Gilly

Hi, Gilly, welcome to the fun site. With reference to the Mirage just ask to see everything is working including the generator and aircon- on the roof as well as the cab unit. You don't say where you are- someone may live near and may be able to help with any probs. We had the same model and it is a lovely van- we only changed it for a "downstairs" fixed bed. We did find it a bit underpowered but it will get you there -eventually! Feel free if you have any queries to contact me.
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Gilly

Hi Gilly welcome to Fun, the Mirage you are going to look at, is it the one I have in stock? :thumb: If it is you wont have any problems I can assure you as my lot look after their customers

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back