Spanish tourists caught defecating on road (1 Viewer)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Nice one.

I've just seen a suggestion on our local newspaper web site as a partial solution to helping the local council save money:
Start using local louts on court orders to sweep the streets for free, put them in pink overalls so everyone can see who & what they are.

Might be worth trying :Smile:

Graham

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Nice one.

I've just seen a suggestion on our local newspaper web site as a partial solution to helping the local council save money:

Graham

You can't do that. What about their 'uman rites?::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
They first denied they were the culprits, and then fessed up to making the mess. Hollebon said the three "volunteered" for community work rather than face a fine.

?

I didn't realise New Zealand had invented its own language:roflmto:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Its a bit worrying that there was enough human waste lying about to keep 3 of them occupied for 3 hours :Eeek:

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Nice one.

Graham

That kind of thing has been tried before IE "Community Orders" and it does not work, the louts just wear the overalls as a badge of Honer, I have a better idea, convict the parents for failing to keep the children in order then give corporal punishment to the Yob, hang child molesters, put bent coppers in jail along with the bent politicians.

Lets take back the country that used to be our!!

Doug...

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
That kind of thing has been tried before IE "Community Orders" and it does not work, the louts just wear the overalls as a badge of Honer, I have a better idea, convict the parents for failing to keep the children in order then give corporal punishment to the Yob, hang child molesters, put bent coppers in jail along with the bent politicians.

Lets take back the country that used to be our!!

Doug...

Dont hold back Doug, let it rip.
Jim
:roflmto:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I have a better idea, convict the parents for failing to keep the children in order then give corporal punishment to the Yob, hang child molesters, put bent coppers in jail along with the bent politicians.
Doug...[/QUOTE]

Agree wholeheartedly, but Jim's already answered that, "What about their 'uman rites?"

If Call me Dave had stuck to his convictions on abolishing Human Rights we might stand a chance. :Angry: :Angry:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Lets remember, were talking about Spaniards in Australia. Well, New Zealand actually. Well done Jimbo.
Jim

Last edited:
OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Lets remember, were talking about Spaniards in Australia.
Jim

yes.. indeed, NZ actually Jim :roflmto:

I've seen some sites in Spain that would make the back streets of Naples look positively wholesome.. :RollEyes:

One we were on , very briefly I may add, had an open storm drain running it's length and was being used as an open sewer .. dumping toilets etc .. absolutely disgusting.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
That kind of thing has been tried before IE "Community Orders" and it does not work, the louts just wear the overalls as a badge of Honer, ..

Perhaps we should also supply passers by with boxes of rotten fruit and eggs to make sure the louts have enough to pick up :roflmto:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
I would suggest that anyone committing crime or behaving in an anti-social manner has already abbrogated their right to human and civil rights. Let us decent people take back our country says I!!!!!!!!

This rant was written without the express permission of Mrs Wyaye wires and in no way implies her agreement with any of the views herein. :Blush:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Surpised to see at the Cairn Gorm centre notices extolling people to bag up there passings and not to leave it on the mountain. :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back