making money on the road (1 Viewer)

I

Iam Spam

Deleted User
hi everyone
i am new to motorhome forums and have just joined, we have been living in our motorhome now for 2 years, we have been around the full coast of uk twice, we have been looking into how to earn money while we are travelling because funds are getting low, we came across another couple who also live in their motorhome full time, they told us about my shoppinggenie which they use to make a income while on the road, so we signed up for it and it really works, we made are first pay cheague last month of £132.00 which is good,also it saves us massive amounts when we purchase goods on line, its massive in the states and has just come to the uk, so were travelling to all the meetings in the uk so we can get more information, its a free download app which you put on your computer for free and it cuts out all the clutter when you want to purchase goods, just gets you what you want at the right price,if this is of any help to anyone their is a link below, its absolutely free and a excellent product,
george
Link Removed

OP
OP
I

Iam Spam

Deleted User
hi its not its geniune honest we use it a lot

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
Yes I'm with you on that one JJ (City Boy) it seems it's just a straight in there and look at this post sort of thing...Could be one for the mods methinks..or am I really cynical!!

Can't get the link to load properly!!

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
hi its not its geniune honest we use it a lot

Have you not noticed the connection between "use it a lot" and "funds are getting low" ?

Anyway, not interested, I've just found out my second cousin, twice removed has left me £20,000,000 in Nigeria and I've just given them my bank details to forward the money to me.

OP
OP
I

Iam Spam

Deleted User
Yes I'm with you on that one JJ (City Boy) it seems it's just a straight in there and look at this post sort of thing...Could be one for the mods methinks..or am I really cynical!!

Can't get the link to load properly!!

hi just click on the link on the page then click on get the app
george

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
So your a motorhomer who happens to use a product that is so good you decided to choose it for your forum name::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Bye Bye Spammer:RollEyes:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
not a chance...
spam for me I reckon

Why not, join, come on, introduce yourself and a little about your self and then later and I mean much later, give some advice on what you have been doing to make money?

sounds way too much like a sales pitch to me, Ive been trying to get money out of this lot for years, they are too old and too wise I tell ya:winky:

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Anyway, not interested, I've just found out my second cousin, twice removed has left me £20,000,000 in Nigeria and I've just given them my bank details to forward the money to me.

Talk about coincidence. I just am awaiting my 30% share of $47 million after helping some Nigerian business colleagues. :winky:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
So your a motorhomer who happens to use a product that is so good you decided to choose it for your forum name::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Bye Bye Spammer:RollEyes:

JIM
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO JOIN AND YOU HAVE PREVENTED THAT
As you have been responsible for stopping me from making a fortune I am going to sue you.
Now! Where is that " you keep 100% of the claim leaflet?"
:Doh:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

%#%#}%^~ spammers
:thumb:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Think 'george' will be living on spam, if he has to go to use those methods to make a living.

Here is a tip from the a Funster........GET A JOB, A REAL ONE!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back