Tomorrow, Plymouth to Santandar.. (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Any Funsters on tomorrows Plymouth - Santandar ferry ??

Please make yourself known then you can buy me a drink or three for your pleasure.. :thumb:

Thanks in Anticipation..

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Have a safe journey!

Thanks,, xmas shopping trip for a few days,, staying in a hotel in Suances, for four nights then back here the end of next week..

Had we of known we were going to come over in the beast a few weeks later we would have tried to cancell this trip,, but hey-ho..

Think you leave on the ferry we come in on,, have a very safe trip and see you down south.. get kettle on,, or if hot put white wine in fridge please,,, one thing I cannot stand is drinking warm sweet white spanish wine in all that hot sunshine.. :winky:

PS,, Get John & Trish (Jackomet) to take you to one of their special bar-b-q`s they are hillarious.. :thumb:

XX

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Maurice
So when are you getting to San Jose?
JK

Hello mate, just crossed paths, just mentioned your night outs to Penelopepitstop,, :winky:

Judy wants to leave before the 28th Nov, for obvious reasons,, but we have a huge party at our place beginning of Nov, so will probably be beginning of December..

Hope you are both well. :thumb:

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
fill up efore u go lots of gas stations r starting to run out ,,,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
fill up efore u go lots of gas stations r starting to run out ,,,

Thanks for the heads up,, is that gas as in petrol or LPG?

We try to run on LPG as much as possible.

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
:Eeek: freind just came back from spain in d/d coach and they found the further north the went the more harder it became to fill up,,at two pit stops they left motor way to find a auto garadge but they were switched off ,,, they even filled up at super u,,, 650 ltrs

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Thanks,, xmas shopping trip for a few days,, staying in a hotel in Suances, for four nights then back here the end of next week..

Puzzled.

What on earth can you buy in an odd corner of Spain that warrants risking the dreaded Bay of Biscay ?

Haven't you heard of ebay ?

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Don't mention the dreaded Bay of Biscay please!!! My stomach's turning over and I've got 10 days before we get on the boat yet!!! :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Oh don't worry.

GOOD TIP.

Look on ebay for Glass Carrying Suckers - two great big rubber suckers joined by a handle. Get a pair. The stick them on the wall by the headboard and you've got something to hang on to to stop you falling out of bed.

And in the morning you get to a nice Full English by using them down the corridors, to the happy sound of PLOP/CLICK/CLICK PLOP/CLICK/CLICK

Link Removed

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Oh don't worry.

GOOD TIP.

Look on ebay for Glass Carrying Suckers - two great big rubber suckers joined by a handle. Get a pair. The stick them on the wall by the headboard and you've got something to hang on to to stop you falling out of bed.

And in the morning you get to a nice Full English by using them down the corridors, to the happy sound of PLOP/CLICK/CLICK PLOP/CLICK/CLICK

Link Removed

For a few years in our younger days we lived in Germany and used to get the ferry from Zeebrugge to Felixstowe - I'd have a bad night's crossing and then have to sit and watch Rex eat a full English - offering me bits of runny egg every so often!:Angry:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Old Mo Hope all goes really well for you.... and you find peace and contentment and friendship and ooooh lots of lovely days and nights.:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Have a good trip Mo, may your journey and time be one of happiness and memories:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back