Newbie (1 Viewer)

algy1

Free Member
Oct 6, 2010
Funster No
Hi everyone,thought I would check out your excellent forum,I suppose my qualification is I own a motor home ha he laughs actually its a 38 year old VW camper,but it takes us every where we want to go and its great fun.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
:welcome: to the Fun, Algy. :thumb:

flyingwelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi and flyingwelcome my first camper a VW split screen. so that makes yours a late model dunit.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Welcome to the nut house ! Age matters not as long as the wheels get you where you want to go ! :thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
and another welcome

Join in get involved.. more the better, great site, great bunch of people.. lots of people to help if you have any questions.

Bob Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site, lots of VDub owners on here so you should soon feel at home. Don't forget to check out the chatroom and rally page.

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
Hiya Algy1

Welcome to the madhouse.

The great thing about little campers is you can go anywhere...I used to have a hiace many years ago that i bunged in stuff from a caravan that I ripped apart....S Africa, in a similar size vehicle and East Coast in a high dome hiace...go anywhere is soo good....

now however old age and the need for ice cold beer at all times and vodka from the freezer whilst cooled from the aircon and a power shower is my priority.....I can fit two vw campers in my vehicle and I can camp anywhere as long as its a motorway hard shoulder as all other roads are too thin. Please call anytime, you can find me on the hard shoulder of the M11 junc 7..im the one 27th along as you pass us all....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back