Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
We are recently back from Europe and on a couple of occasions the weather kept us in. My point is that we are bored with Yatzee and wonder if there are any other games which would be good for 2 people (don't be saucy). Scrabble is out of the question since one of us can't spell for toffees. Any suggestions will be gratefully received.
Ivy

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
We play ludo, domino's, various card games, occasionally draughts ( but neither of us really like that ), pigs, battle ships ( all games kept on board all the time !! )

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
othello is okay and comes in travel size, then theres draughts, chess and cribbage (its easy to learn and small to carry).

The smallest and most versatile though is a pack of playing cards there are so many games you can play

Just a few to get you started xxxxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Loujess

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Are there? I can only think of rummy and beggar my neighbour. Can't stand crib. Yes, draughts and chess would be good. Is othello good? Thanks everyone.
Ivy

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Are there? I can only think of rummy and beggar my neighbour. Can't stand crib. Yes, draughts and chess would be good. Is othello good? Thanks everyone.
Ivy

There are books full of different card games, why not have a look in your local library.

rummy, gin, pontoon, strip jack naked, bridge, poker beat your neighbour, snap are a few off the top of my head

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
We play Rummikub, designed for four players but we've played with three which makes it slower and with two, it's the same but different! :RollEyes:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Never understood orthello so just went and learned the basics.. Played a couple of games on line...
By the cringe it is bloody frustrating !!!

I could see me and 'er having MAJOR rows if we played that little gem ! LOL !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johng

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
Kent/Sussex UK
Funster No
MH
1984 C ClassGMC
Exp
spite and mallice is ok for two :)

or..
get a PS3 ::bigsmile: (if anyone knows of one for sale let me know, as I neeeeeeed one)

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
My wife have The Great Game of Britain and its companion The London Game. Both games are based on the main line railways and London Tube.
If you are in London,just opposite the British Museum is a fantastic games shop with some very unusual board games. I bought a game from there called Maponimoes. Very enjoyable especially if you are a seasoned traveller.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back