Autoroller 2 Level Indicator Panel (1 Viewer)

BriantheSnail

Free Member
Sep 21, 2010
Saddleworth
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 20 September 10!
Hi! Can anyone out there shed any light on the wiring for a Nordelettronica level indicator panel fitted to our 1997 AutoRoller 2? One of the previous owners has butchered the wiring to/from the various bits (battery, water tank, flush tank ... ) and it looks like a bird's nest behind the panel. It seems that records of MHs are only kept for 8 years, so none of the dealers/service centres we've contacted can help ... :cry:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Which Nordelelettronica panel have you got ?
I have some details for the model NE152, Model NE154 & model NE188 if this is of any help :Smile:

OP
OP
BriantheSnail

BriantheSnail

Free Member
Sep 21, 2010
Saddleworth
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 20 September 10!
Thank you! The number on the panel is NE51 - a 2-digit number, not 3. Told you it was old ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
BriantheSnail

BriantheSnail

Free Member
Sep 21, 2010
Saddleworth
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 20 September 10!
Which Nordelelettronica panel have you got ?
I have some details for the model NE152, Model NE154 & model NE188 if this is of any help :Smile:

Me again! Surely the wiring won't have changed that much over the years? Are there any dates on your details? Brian is a 1997 MH ... ???

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Mine is on a 2008 CI Mizar, so the models and wiring could have changed quite significantly.

I will see if I can get a copy made of my instruction manual & send it to you Snail Mail if you want ?

OP
OP
BriantheSnail

BriantheSnail

Free Member
Sep 21, 2010
Saddleworth
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 20 September 10!
Mine is on a 2008 CI Mizar, so the models and wiring could have changed quite significantly.

I will see if I can get a copy made of my instruction manual & send it to you Snail Mail if you want ?

That is so, so kind of you, it really is. And yes, please ... that would be fantastic. But ... please PM me with your address and the cost of copying and shipping. Thank you! I'll PM you* with our details - you're so kind!

*as soon as I've worked out ... how it works! ....

(Aaaaggh! ... how do you PM on this forum ... ???!!!!)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back