freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
i have been asking questions about filling my own bottles and about alugas bottels ,
we were at the Lincoln show and had a look at the gaslow stand , we thought the prices were a bit steep o had a scout about on the interweb and found this company Hamiltons Gas Products,

i phoned them up to order as prices are cheaper than gaslow and bought an 11kg bottle ,filling kit and an adapter to allow me to use my own regulator with the gaslow bottle for the price of £168.91incvat and free delivery all arrived in 24 hours ,

i have mentioned this company to some one else and he has made a saving of £140 on the set up he bought

i have no connection to this company other than a happy customer :Smile:

they may be of help to someone else

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
i have been asking questions about filling my own bottles and about alugas bottels ,
we were at the Lincoln show and had a look at the gaslow stand , we thought the prices were a bit steep o had a scout about on the interweb and found this company Hamiltons Gas Products,

i phoned them up to order as prices are cheaper than gaslow and bought an 11kg bottle ,filling kit and an adapter to allow me to use my own regulator with the gaslow bottle for the price of £168.91incvat and free delivery all arrived in 24 hours ,

i have mentioned this company to some one else and he has made a saving of £140 on the set up he bought

Sounds very reasonable. Is that with a remote filling kit, or on bottle?

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
that was for an 11kg bottle with gauge fitted test till 2025 , remote fill kit 600mm hose , and adapter for my regulator:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bugger !! Just paid £230.07 at Lincoln for a full kit :Doh:..

Chasingthesun

Free Member
Apr 13, 2010
north wales
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp

Hi. Chris.
At the Lincoln show the gaslow stand quoted me £571.09 for a full
2x11 bottle system or £671.09 fitted. no way was i going to buy
it there.
So thanks to you telling me about yours i to phoned Hamiltons
gas products got a great price of £428.77 inc vat and free delivery
i saved £142.32.
this is what a ordered.
2x11bottles
1x auto changeover.
1x 600mm stainless hose
1x refill kit/1.5 fill hose.
2x 450mm stainless hoses.
1x bracket for filling kit.

So once again Chris thank you very much for all your help.
Speak to you soon.
Cheers. John.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back