Sky (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Some time ago i asked and got the answer to my question but ive lost the thread so here we go again i intend to take my sky box with me in the motor home and put it in a locker this will block the remote control there was something you could put in the ariel skt what was the name of it

Thanks

Bill:Cool::Cool:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
E-Bay
Sky magic eye £3 to£ 4.00
You have to go into menu and set up the power for the rf output forit to work instructions in google if you need them:thumb:
Geo
Link Removed
Instructions Link Removed

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
laneside

Hi

Geo beat me to it but he is as usual right--they are as cheap as chips on ebay and work just fine.

Simple job to alter sky box mine came with instructions just gives you a code to key in to open the port

Alan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
laneside

Hi

Just an after thought---add sky remote onto check list before setting off.

They just do not work without it, sounds obvious but I have been there and done that.

Alan

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
As I use the same card in the house and in the van, I have had to add 'Sky Card' on my check list ! ( Jeez, do I get it in the neck from woman if I forget it !!! )

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Yep, remote is on our list as well. left it at home once, can work TV OK without it but not DVD part of TV.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 30, 2010
Reading
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Returned 2010
Sky card

I have a SKY box in our RV but we do not subscribe to Sky at home, so we recieve the message 'insert your sky viewing card' on most chanels.
Is there any card -legal- available that would allow us to view a limited amount of chanels without subscribing to Sky?

Many thanks

Arthur.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I have a SKY box in our RV but we do not subscribe to Sky at home, so we recieve the message 'insert your sky viewing card' on most chanels.
Is there any card -legal- available that would allow us to view a limited amount of chanels without subscribing to Sky?

Many thanks

Arthur.

You can buy a card from Sky for £20 that opens up most of the channels that ask for a card, think it's their 404040 number but you'll find it on the services menu. :helpsos:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back