Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
All white Hurricane towing a white tow car yesterday.04/11/07
Buxton, just off the A515. Thanks for the pip on the horn. :) Nice to know it's not just me that does that when i pass another RV parked up :)
Couldn't get out of my seat fast enough to wave back! :)
Was it you that was on the CL further up the A515?
We went to see the owners for info but were told that they were closing for end of season.........besides, she seemed a right battleaxe! :-0

F

foggyparrot

Deleted User
It wasn't us, but if you ever want to stay at Buxton you can't go wrong at Cloverfields at Harpur Hill.

We have stayed there loads of times with our Winnie and will be going back later this month with the Monaco. Jan and Steve are very welcoming and the facilities are excellent.

Their website is : http://www.cloverfieldstouringpark.co.uk/

There are already some members that do go and stay there and will attest to their suitability for RV's

OP
OP
zaskar

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
It wasn't us, but if you ever want to stay at Buxton you can't go wrong at Cloverfields at Harpur Hill.
We have stayed there loads of times with our Winnie and will be going back later this month with the Monaco. Jan and Steve are very welcoming and the facilities are excellent.
Their website is : http://www.cloverfieldstouringpark.co.uk/
There are already some members that do go and stay there and will attest to their suitability for RV's

That's exactly where we were mate..........on YOUR recomendation. Should have been 12 months ago but we had to cancell then. Good place if a tad noisy at the mo' cos the A515 is closed intop Buxton and the diversion goes right past the site! Shouild be clear by next w/e
BTW
the lovelly lass that owns the place said Hiya to Foggyparrot and tell him he's gonna get a good slap next time he's here! from her expression, I'm guessing she was joking! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
Diversion on A515 was not in place on Wednesday this week, although there are temporary traffic lights at the rebuilt bridge.

F

foggyparrot

Deleted User
That's exactly where we were mate..........on YOUR recomendation. Should have been 12 months ago but we had to cancell then. Good place if a tad noisy at the mo' cos the A515 is closed intop Buxton and the diversion goes right past the site! Shouild be clear by next w/e
BTW
the lovelly lass that owns the place said Hiya to Foggyparrot and tell him he's gonna get a good slap next time he's here! from her expression, I'm guessing she was joking! :)

I wish you were joking!! The bruises haven't faded since last time we went!! But you do pay extra for that service.....

NO NO NO... I am joking.

Jan and Steve are the lovliest (if a little mad) couple we've ever met. I stand by our recommendation which is why we revisit on a regular basis.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back