Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
HI ALL
This winter i am very keen to get away as much as i can after xmas i will be skiing poss France and Scotland poss with some funsters and not to forget cornwall for new year with some funsters .Do many of you get away in the winter and were do you go ,what sites are open in the winter are there any meets planned in the winter :thumb:
Many Thanks Terry

Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Free Member
Aug 16, 2010
(The Midlands) Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
A-Class Frankia 640 Exclu
Exp
9 yrs
We are off skiing in Feb when do you go ? we use our motorhome all the time in the winter months mainly rallying with Swift Owners :Smile:
We need to get some rallys up on Motorhomefun now Jim has his own insurance ,we can rally almost anywhere even when sites are closed they open for rallys :thumb:
Maybe we should arrange a meet at Upton Barn , Nuneaton , anyone interested ??:thumb: www.uptonbarn.co.uk

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
Cerainly hope some meets are planned for the winter, we are up for them if they are not to far as our weekends are very short.

keep me updated

Leanne :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Terry and Nicola

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
HI

HI Lynn (Mrs Ash)
I was looking at your ski pics last night on here i have no trips planned at the mo just waiting to see . Did go to Scotland 3 times last winter the snow was great not been skiing to france in the van but will try this winter i hope, been to the Le gets area about 10 times very keen to take the van to Le Gets :thumb:

Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Free Member
Aug 16, 2010
(The Midlands) Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 yrs
We have been to France twice with Haganap , we have never been to Scottland skiing , we are beginners just working our way to the blue slopes :Smile:

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
winter use

I am new to MH too and planning to test winter use in skiing area my fact finding trip is early december to French Alps and return by x'mas A long way to facts find but I will never know if having a MH to look after would spoils the fun of skiing until I try it. Destination will be Terentise valley , Alps A ski area I know quite well. If anyone wishes to join in Feel free to make contact

coupey

Free Member
May 30, 2010
Gateshead
Funster No
MH
5th Wheeler
Exp
:Smile: We have just booked for a week over xmas at Le Versoyen at Les Arcs for our first ever trip in Europe in our 5er and the first time ever away from home for xmas. Should be good we hope but the kids may have a different view nearer the time. For new year we are booked in at parc verger and then back in time for school. Really looking forward to it now and hope it goes to plan or planish

OP
OP
Terry and Nicola

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
HI Lynn (Mrs Ash)
A ski trip meet would be good,Christos off here is keen to go as well . when do you go in feb it might have to be school hols for me cos we are going to orlando in 3 weeks and taking the boys out of school so no time left for out of term ski trips , me and my oldest son who is 21 can ski any run and my 2 other boys 13 and 14 can do most blacks and my wife can ski most greens :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Free Member
Aug 16, 2010
(The Midlands) Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 yrs
HI Lynn (Mrs Ash)
A ski trip meet would be good,Christos off here is keen to go as well . when do you go in feb it might have to be school hols for me cos we are going to orlando in 3 weeks and taking the boys out of school so no time left for out of term ski trips , me and my oldest son who is 21 can ski any run and my 2 other boys 13 and 14 can do most blacks and my wife can ski most greens :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We usually go in school holidays because we go with Haganap and he needs to go when his boys are off school :Smile:
not sure about this Feb tho no dates booked at the mo ..

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
:Smile: We have just booked for a week over xmas at Le Versoyen at Les Arcs for our first ever trip in Europe in our 5er and the first time ever away from home for xmas. Should be good we hope but the kids may have a different view nearer the time. For new year we are booked in at parc verger and then back in time for school. Really looking forward to it now and hope it goes to plan or planish

Is Le Versoyen a campsite ?? Any details?

OP
OP
Terry and Nicola

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
Have looked at the school hols for feb and my boys are of 18 feb to 28 of feb i think ,i can get any time off but not sure about my wife her hols are limited

coupey

Free Member
May 30, 2010
Gateshead
Funster No
MH
5th Wheeler
Exp
Is Le Versoyen a campsite ?? Any details?

yes i picked it as it appeared to have a very easy access up to it and the thought of dragging my 4 tonne 5er up a snow covered road was top of my list www.leversoyen.com

It seams ok, has a free shuttle bus to the slopes and the owners seamed nice and helpful when we contacted them, suppose only time will tell, will have to get a fake xmas tree to put up in the 5er :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back