Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
I bought a set of Eurolite beam adaptors months ago and now I've come to fit them I can't find the instructions. The website isn't much help as it tells you to refer to a digram but doesn't feature it :cry: My van isn't listed - 2000 Fiat Ducato and of course I've left it until the last minute as we bog off on Saturday :Angry: Can anyone help?

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
You can always do what I have done for the past 11 years..
Throw them in the glove box.. In the unlikely event someone takes you to task pull em out and say sorry ! :Blush: Forgot.. will do it now.. You can slap em on anyhow as they ( the person taking you to task ) will know even less about them than you ! :ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I bought a set of Eurolite beam adaptors months ago and now I've come to fit them I can't find the instructions.

The are only for the dipped beam. Look where that is ( I think you have two separate bulbs ) and stick them in front.

They seem to do just about F.All so hardly matters exactly where you stick them.

If you want to do a bit better job, work in the dark and experiment on blocking the dip-left bit that is into the eyes of Johnny Foreigner.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I will do a little diagram and post it on here later showing how to simply work out where to stick them:thumb:
Customers getting in the way of important stuff like this:Doh:
Geo

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
or ask a friendly mot tester to put them in the right place for you which is what i did as my headlights have no markings on them (plastic glass) unlike the old headlights made with glass

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I will do a little diagram and post it on here later showing how to simply work out where to stick them:thumb:
Customers getting in the way of important stuff like this:Doh:
Geo

Sorry about the size :Doh:.had to re size 5 times before it would upload
If you can see it, the left side is what you will see standard and the right side is what your after:thumb:
Drive upto a wall or garage door or get someone to hold a board in front of the head lights one at a time, about 2 foot away, switch on lights and locate the image with the kick off to the left, without removing the sticky back protection place mask in various places on the lens untill you create a straight top line in the light beam, with no visable kick off as shown in the right hand side diagram,
That is the place to stick your mask:thumb:
Beam Bender is a bit of a miss namer as all you are doing is maskig the kick off
If when you check you already have a straight line top edge to your light image, you have no use for the mask,( modern lamps are found like this) a kick off to the right indicates you have European lamps fitted already
As suggested any Mot Staion should help you out if your unsure
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• BEAM IMAGE (Custom).bmp
    14.1 KB · Views: 30

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries