showground map/plan (1 Viewer)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
has anyone got a map/plan of the lincoln showground camping areas from their ticket pack they can scan and post here or pm me it....

thanks.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hows this John

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 62

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
does not help a great deal

has anyone got a map/plan of the lincoln showground camping areas from their ticket pack they can scan and post here or pm me it....

thanks.

Not the best showground map I have ever seen.. just seems we are all lumped in a big area?

Anyone know what the ground is like? remember I use a wheelchair and would like to know if it is reasonable.. like rough ground, bowling green flat (I wish) you know what I mean.

Bob:thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Not the best showground map I have ever seen.. just seems we are all lumped in a big area?
They seem to make final decisions on carving up the lump once bookings are closed and they see how many are attending from each club.

Anyone know what the ground is like? remember I use a wheelchair and would like to know if it is reasonable.. like rough ground, bowling green flat (I wish) you know what I mean.
In the Fun area last year some of the ground was sloped but not rough. There are good roadways to the exhibition area and the entertainment buildings. As far as I remember the pathways between the rows of exhibitors are fairly flat.

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
thank you Graham

They seem to make final decisions on carving up the lump once bookings are closed and they see how many are attending from each club.

In the Fun area last year some of the ground was sloped but not rough. There are good roadways to the exhibition area and the entertainment buildings. As far as I remember the pathways between the rows of exhibitors are fairly flat.

Graham

Thanks Graham for the info.. always helpful, I will be there early on Thursday so hope I can sort out a spot not to much on a sloap... other wise Sue thinks I am excaping everytime I roll down hill away from the RV... I always say it is not my fault (anything to get out of doing the washing up)..

Bob:whatthe:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Thanks Ken.
Not shown on the map:
Are there toilets / ashowers / water etc. in the general area?
Not been there before.
John

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
Think we will be the last ones there, make sure you can still squeeze us in please :Smile:

Leanne :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back