Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
I have today booked the Waveney River Centre for the weekend of November 5th - 7th November. Anyone wishing to come earlier or stay later than these dates can do so.

The price per pitch is £12 per night or £15 for a Super Pitch. This is a group rate for Motor Home Fun so when you book please mention you are wanting to book for The Motorhome Fun Weekend to get these rates.

They have a winter deal of 3 nights for the price of 2 BUT these will be charged at the full rate and not discounted any other way.

I know its Bonfire weekend but NO fireworks or Chinese lanterns will be allowed, sorry to spoil the fun but should you want to bring along your pets you know they can be assured of a noise free meet ie fireworks going off.

Funsters are welcome even if you want to attend in a tent or caravan, we're a friendly lot ::bigsmile:

The swimming pool will be open and its pay as you go or you can get a family pass, also the pub will be open with food being served both lunchtime and evening.

To book - quoting Motorhome Fun Weekend, tel: 01502 677 343 or email them info@waveneyrivercentre.co.uk

Please let me know if you book so I know who is attending.

Many thanks

Dale

SmellyFeet

Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Less Than 1 Year
Waveney

Pitch number 6 super squirrel, Verity, myself, Lauren (13), Jake (10), Chester (Choc Lab 10, smelly breath).

Arriving Friday, leaving early Monday morning to take kids to school.

Dave

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Dale

this sounds like a meet we would enjoy, it's only an hour away and it looks like a great site, but we are tied to school holidays .. sadly this is outside the half term break. :Sad:

Thanks for posting.. this site is definitely on our list visit , perhaps during the half term 22 - 29 Oct

cheers

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi Jim

You can always some early on Saturday until Sunday, we are bringing our daughter who is 12 and Dave is also bringing his two.

Dale

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
They seem a bit unsure of us?

I have today booked the Waveney River Centre for the weekend of November 5th - 7th November. Anyone wishing to come earlier or stay later than these dates can do so.

The price per pitch is £12 per night or £15 for a Super Pitch. This is a group rate for Motor Home Fun so when you book please mention you are wanting to book for The Motorhome Fun Weekend to get these rates.

They have a winter deal of 3 nights for the price of 2 BUT these will be charged at the full rate and not discounted any other way.

I know its Bonfire weekend but NO fireworks or Chinese lanterns will be allowed, sorry to spoil the fun but should you want to bring along your pets you know they can be assured of a noise free meet ie fireworks going off.

Funsters are welcome even if you want to attend in a tent or caravan, we're a friendly lot ::bigsmile:

The swimming pool will be open and its pay as you go or you can get a family pass, also the pub will be open with food being served both lunchtime and evening.

To book - quoting Motorhome Fun Weekend, tel: 01502 677 343 or email them info@waveneyrivercentre.co.uk

Many thanks

Dale

Dale I called them just now and they did not seem to sure about us.. wanted the name of the person who had a booking... I explained who we were etc.,

Anyway I was considering Thursday through to Monday late.. want mega money up front. Even CCC only wants a £25 deposit. Looked at there site, it does not hold many touring pitches. As the response I got on the phone was a bit wishy washy .. I will think on it for the time being.. I did not mention mine was an American RV.. that would have them thrown.. biggest pitch is 9m x 9m not that big...

Bob:whatthe:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
How strange you should have a problem as myself and Dave have managed to book ok. When you ring you have to mention Motorhome Fun weekend!!

Dale

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
yes mentioned it

How strange you should have a problem as myself and Dave have managed to book ok. When you ring you have to mention Motorhome Fun weekend!!

Dale

I got through to a lady in the end.. did not seem to grasp that it was a group booking and we were a club.. I may try again tomorrow and see if I get someone else. I tried to expain to her that we had 50 motor homes at Bath & West... oh we cannot take that number..panic.... I said no, I just want to book one super pitch... it got so hard dealing with her and trying to get the price for a Thursday to Monday was a joke.. gave up in the end. Worse and more expensive than a CCC site.

Bob:cry:

sparky_speedy

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Funster No
Hi Dale

I have just booked with Waverley, Pitch No 4, arriving on Friday afternoon and leaving on Sunday.

Am looking forward to meeting everyone. It looks a nice site.

Debbie and Paul

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Look forward to meeting you both

Dale

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Look forward to meeting you, we are pitch no 5

Dale

Jun 21, 2008
Haxey, Doncaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2005
Waveney Meet

Hello Dale

We have today booked with Waveney for the meet in November we will be arriving about lunchtime on the Friday. Look forward to seeing you all

John & Ruth

fri

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Norfolk Meet in November 5th -7th ( or longer if you wish )

Attendees so far

Smelly Feet Pitch 6
Sparky Speedy Pitch 4
Carpyone Pitch 3
JohnDean
Dalek Pitch 5

www.waveneyrivercentre.co.uk

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Is there a closing date for this meet? I don't get back into the country until the 28th Oct and we might book then depending on how quickly we get sorted.

Tina

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi Tina

No there isnt a closing date for this, so if you still want to come give the site a call to book your pitch.

Regards

Dale

www.waveneyrivercentre.co.uk Norfolk Meet in November 5th-7th, or longer if you wish

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi, we would also like to book into this but are in the USA at the moment so can't ring until we get back on the 15th october. Please add us to your list.

Many thanks

Nigel and Pamala

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi Nigel and Pamela

I will add you to the list, and on your return just give the site a ring.

Regards

Dale

www.waveneyrivercentre.co.uk Norfolk Meet in November 5th-7th, or longer if you wish

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Dale
Just a note to let you know I have booked us in with Waveney River Centre by email -
she asked us to get in touch on our return to make payment, so now you can officially add us to your list. She said it is £24.00 for 2 nights, I thought it was 3 nights for the price of 2if not, there is no special deal for MHF as it is £12.00 per night standard for that time of year.
Nigel and Pamala

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Can you pm me with your surname etc and if you want 3 nights for the price of 2 I can sort it tomorrow whilst at my friends house, who own waveney r c.

Regards

Dale

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months

They have a winter deal of 3 nights for the price of 2 BUT these will be charged at the full rate and not discounted any other way. Standard pitch for 3 nights would be £28 or £36 for a Super pitch.

I know its Bonfire weekend but NO fireworks or Chinese lanterns will be allowed, sorry to spoil the fun but should you want to bring along your pets you know they can be assured of a noise free meet ie no fireworks going off.

Many thanks

Dale

Hi Funsters

A reminder of the Norfolk Meet in November 5th - 7th, or longer or shorter if you wish. If you cant make Fri-Sun your very welcome to come for just a night.

Dale

Norfolk Meet in November 5th 7th

www.waveneyrivercentre.co.uk

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi Dale
We have booked for 3 nights, Ivy and Sandy, and our dog, Ellie. Look forward to seeing you.
Ivy

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi Loujess

Thank you for booking and look forward to meeting you.

Dale, Graham and Emily

www.waveneyrivercentre.co.uk - Norfolk Meet in November 5th- 7th, or longer if you wish

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Dale

Just to let you we have now paid in full with Claire Easter and our pitch no. is 2 - We will now be arriving on the 4th and leaving on Monday. We are based in Brandon and we realised that the traffic is horrendous on Friday afternoons and we do not fancy sitting in it
for hours before we head up to Beccles, so decided to leave on Thursday and come back on Friday to collect our grandson from school.

Looking forward to our first meet for some time.

See you there.

Nigel and Pamala

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi

Just got home from Wales so a bit late reading your post. Look forward to seeing you next week.

Dale

www.waveneyrivercentre.co.uk - Norfolk Meet in November 5th-7th, or longer if you wish

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Come on folks get your pitches quick quick now xxxx theres not much time left before the meet xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back