Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Hello MHfun....peeps..

We have arrived home save and sound, But i wanted to say a small bit about the show...

OMG! what a great time me the wife and kids had a great time everyone was so good to the kids we thank you all... the wife apologizes for not attending the night tent but atleast she had some great cake on Saturday from them who made them they were "LOVELY".. I have to apologise for not drinking all the JD bottle friday i was shy but i did clear over 3/4 of it :).. I also passed it over to Alan for Sunday night remember me drink lol...

We had a great first meet and it was so good to meet you all...

Roger thankyou for telling me to come.

JJ thank you entertaining my kids lol and keep the rebixcube training going.

Alan Great meeting you and thanks for the lead borrow hope the JD was good.

Smudger Nice motor and great to meet you...

Ash and Lyn the Neighbours finally meet you even if last night but was good to finally meet.

Ted and Wife Thanks for the red wine and hope that water heater still going :)

John and other part of the Family great to chat last night with you all hope roof leak on your sisters van is sorted lol..and they are sobber again....

And Kate amanda and family for talking to me the first night and also lending my sons Swingball..... Hope they didnt break it....

And everyone else i never mentioned but spoke too i was struggerling on the names but you know who you all are.... :)

It was a great great weekend and we had a ball so thank you all and looking forward to many more meets with you all

Thank you

Craig,Vikki,Jacob,Lewis

Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Free Member
Aug 16, 2010
(The Midlands) Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
A-Class Frankia 640 Exclu
Exp
9 yrs
Hi Funsters we arrived home about 2 hrs ago , took Alice home and had our dinner :Smile: As most of you know we joined you all at a last minute as Steve (Ash) was needed by All Solar to fit for him . As Shepton Mallet is a little bit out of our area there were lots of funsters that we only recognised by their user names on their badges ,it was lovely to meet you all , especially our neighbours W188BLA :Smile: I would like to say thanks to Roger for greeting us even if he did ask if we were members :Eeek::Eeek: ( job well done ).
A huge thanks to Kath & John for keeping me occupied why Steve was working :thumb: and a massive thanks to Ken & Jude for keeping Alice occupied with Lofty the puppy :thumb: , Another fabulas weekend had by all :thumb::thumb:
Lynn & Ash :thumb:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
laneside

Now we are in trouble, everyone is waiting for their shot of JD, but honest there was only a good double in the bottle and Roger and I did not want it to evaporate so we drank to absent friends mid afternoon.

Thanks Craig and family lovely to meet you and all other Funsters for that matter

Alan and Lynda

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Back from Shepton, good times.

As usual we went determined not to spend any money, and have bought a new toad:Eeek:

Couldn't get my dongle to work in spite of a good signal, thought it was something highly technical. When I got home realised the reason was I had changed my contract to PAYG but hadn't put any credit on it :Doh::Doh:

Thanks to Wildman for his excellent marshalling:thanks: and for persuading us to come in
spite of having no water tank.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back