amazing picture quality with Google (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi been looking at some sites on google maps, some are in high resolution, but I came across this one, Holiday Park Duinell at 52.1460 4.3879 almost photographic quality. You can easily pick your own pitch

Amazing how things like this have become available in the last ten years or so. You can now examine the sites and decide whether you fancy them before going, also see if they really are only 100yds from the beach.::bigsmile:

Olley

Apologies to all those only on dial-up as you may grow old waiting. :Doh:

Olley

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It really is a good resource, you can't spy on me though because Google hasn't bothered with West Wales yet. The resolution in my area is terrible. :Smile:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I've used it to look at sites quite a few times it's great I've also used it to check out a route if I want to avoid Motorways.
You're right about West Wales though tried to check out Cymcuttin for this weekend no chance

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

B

baloothebear

Deleted User
The images seem very out of date. There was one place I looked at and they got rid of that particular car 6 years ago - :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi some are, others are much more modern, my bungalow is shown with the new telegraph pole next to my drive :Angry: so is only about 2 years ago.

olley

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
The images seem very out of date. There was one place I looked at and they got rid of that particular car 6 years ago - :roflmto:

you beat me to it...........
i,v had my 5x9mtr garage and 15x15mtr hardstanding for 2 years but on google earth i have a garden shed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back