socks...a cry for help. (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
can anybody help me please....can anyone darn socks...i cant get my size in the shops here
so it was suggested to me, to get my old ones darned...or does any one know where i can get some really large socks...i will be at shepton next week,so if anyone can help me, please give us a shout.....regards smudger..:Smile::Smile::Smile:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Socks

can anybody help me please....can anyone darn socks...i cant get my size in the shops here
so it was suggested to me, to get my old ones darned...or does any one know where i can get some really large socks...i will be at shepton next week,so if anyone can help me, please give us a shout.....regards smudger..:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Hi Smudger, are you still having trouble trying to find some socks. I am still in Spain so I will try and see if they sell your size here. Cant darn to save my life so will go huntingfor some new socks asap and bring them back to UK for you. Hope you are keeping well and that you are still off the ciggies. Well done if you are and boooooooo if you are not. Take care will be in touch soon with some news on the sock front. Jan x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back