Feb 3, 2008
Highworth
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 85
Hi all

We are going to Brugges for the christmas markets in December.now Sue and me are quite happy to use the aire just down from the main station as we have many times in the past but we are taking daughter and grandson who are not keen (might get attacked or something) so we need a site reasonably close on public transport route or at a push will take the toad (36 foot RV) any help would be much appreciated

Cheers

Pete:thumb:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Pete

I have been to this site open all year round

http://www.vweb.be/DOMEIN/brugescamping/EN_index.php

On the main bus route into Brugge
Yep, Rita and I can concur with the above information. The bus stop isn't far from the site entrance, and they are regular.
Our bus driver spoke four different languages. :whatthe:

Regards Charlie

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi all

We are going to Brugges for the christmas markets in December.now Sue and me are quite happy to use the aire just down from the main station as we have many times in the past but we are taking daughter and grandson who are not keen (might get attacked or something) so we need a site reasonably close on public transport route or at a push will take the toad (36 foot RV) any help would be much appreciated

Cheers

Pete & Sue you should be ashamed of yourselves beating kid:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
peaps
Feb 3, 2008
Highworth
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 85
hi all

Thanks to all who replied,Charlie,Jock & Rita,Maddie and john who has obviously never met daughter sam or grandson lee.

Thanks again

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
What a great idea, think I might have words with SWMBO to suggest we go there - the aire looks quite conveniently positioned on google maps. does it have facilities?

David

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
The aire at Brugge has E.H.U. included in the price of €15 for 24 hours.
I am told there is a ticket controlled barrier system in operation, payment by credit card. If you stay over your 24 hour period, no matter how long, you are charged for another 24 hours on exit.
Camping Memling is a better option in my opinion.

Brisey

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
hi all

Thanks to all who replied,Charlie,Jock & Rita,Maddie and john who has obviously never met daughter sam or grandson lee.

Thanks again

Pete, I forgot to mention that you must remember to stand on the correct side of the road, otherwise the bus to town will pass you by, going in the other direction, which happened to us. :Blush::Blush::ROFLMAO:
However, we jumped on the other one, went in the opposite direction, and came back past the stop we got on at, ie, a wee mystery tour, at the lady driver's insistence I might add.
:ROFLMAO:
Brian is right about Memling being the better option. For us it's a point of principle, as the Aire is a rip off, especially in peak season.
I may be wrong Pete, but there might be a length restriction at Memling. I found it a little tight in the Hymer tag. Some folks have wild camped outside on the road, under the trees, and there was an RV outside when we were there. The Aire may be your best option after all, due to length.

Best regards,

Jock.

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
hi Pete we have been on Memling in a 30 foot,they pack em in tight there.also been on the aire with the ehu and barriers,cost us 23 euro's and that was last summer not this .
dave

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
forgot about this pic

Attachments