Road Trip Southern Wales/South West England (1 Viewer)

jimbojones

Free Member
Sep 2, 2010
Funster No
Hi All,

I’m planning a trip (from Ireland) around the Bristol Estuary and back (ie Fishguard/Pembroke through Southern Wales, Bristol, Bath, Cornwall, Devon). I’m planning to go for 1 week within the middle of the present month (Sept 2010). I’m presently compiling my own internet research for the trip. In the meantime, if anyone with experience has any specific do’s and don’t’s for the region, I am all ears.

All opinions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance for all responses.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Is it possible for yu to make the Bath part of your journey fit in with the meet and the Bath Walk.:Smile:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Hi All,

I’m planning a trip (from Ireland) around the Bristol Estuary and back (ie Fishguard/Pembroke through Southern Wales, Bristol, Bath, Cornwall, Devon). I’m planning to go for 1 week within the middle of the present month (Sept 2010). I’m presently compiling my own internet research for the trip. In the meantime, if anyone with experience has any specific do’s and don’t’s for the region, I am all ears.

All opinions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance for all responses.

Oh boy thats a good question - depends on what your interests are if you try and get that lot in during a 1 week stay you will spend all your time driving if you are interested in history, archaeology, sightseeing,walking etc then you are not going to get past Pembrokeshire in a week :ROFLMAO:
are there any specifics you must do.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back