LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
It is from the table on a Eura Mobil (It looks as though they all have the same fitting) It is one of the catches that clips the table to the wall.

Contacted Eura Mobil who say they will only supply through a dealer. Oaktree Motorhomes say they are not exactly a dealer for them but would try to help. When advised what I wanted said that cost of having one sent from Euro Mobil would be prohibitive.

What happens to old Euro Mobil tables or motorhomes, come to that?

Wyn

Attachments

• Graphic1.JPG
    Graphic1.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 51
  • Graphic2.jpg
    Graphic2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Graphic3.jpg
    Graphic3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Graphic4.jpg
    Graphic4.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 47

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Wynn It looks similar to the one on my Eldiss.... There is a breakers yard for vans near me. I will pop in tomorrow and see if he has any if you like and if so do you want me to get one and send it to you?

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
hi wynn, it does look the same or similar to what is on my adria. It may be worth giving olearys a shout and sending them the picture as they may have something similar you can use.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
WynandJean

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Wynn It looks similar to the one on my Eldiss.... There is a breakers yard for vans near me. I will pop in tomorrow and see if he has any if you like and if so do you want me to get one and send it to you?

Oooh yes please, I would appreciate that. Willl you be going to the Bath meet or at Shepton Mallet on Sat 11th? If so it will save messing about posting it. - That's assuming they have one, of course.
Wyn

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
The Yanks do it better

When advised what I wanted said that cost of having one sent from Euro Mobil would be prohibitive.

5 year old, no warrenty, not even a broken part - just missing in it's journey across the pond.. a Fantastic Vent fuse holder... delivered from the USA free of charge and the postage paid by them also free to me $28.00 now that is looking after a customer and making people talk about real service.

Not the first time an American company has give this service - had it on my last Dodge Ram day van when I needed window clips - sent free of charge 6 years old.. We have a lot to learn this side of the pond in the UK and Europe about customer service.

I know it does not help me gloating, but might I suggest you think out side the box? this looks like a little bit of plastic to me. Have a look on an American site and you may find a metal wall attachment that you could subsitute and will last a lifetime and you can get them in the UK.. not that expensive.

Bob:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I will go there today and let you know what happens:Smile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I'd change it to something more robust and easily obtainable, look on Oleary's site, as suggested by haggers..

search table wall bar set , they have just the job :thumb:

Link Removed

Wall Bar Fold Down Set. Simply cut the chrome bar to length and fix to wall with fittings provided. Other fittings attach to table top and allow the table to be hung vertically, supported horizontally (in conjunction with a table leg), or removed completely for storage.

ÂŁ15.95

hth

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Wyn, I went today and asked if he had one like your picture but he didn't.

However, he said that if the bar is still on the wall could you not use the fittings as in Jim's post (the black bits that are screwed nto the table.) He had two of these and sold me those two for you to try but said he will give me the money back if they are not suitable. He said the two would be more substantial.

I am not convinced, as the bar on your photo may not have the distance at the back if you know what I mean. I will try and photo the two bits when I can get my camera to download.

Sorry, I couldn't help... let me know what yu think.

Joy

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
trying

Attachments

• tablebits 001.jpg
    tablebits 001.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 19
  • tablebits 002.jpg
    tablebits 002.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 19

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Don't worry Wyn. He knew they wern't the same thing so if they no use then I can take them back.....:Smile: In the meantime I will keep asking around for you.:thumb:

PS He wanted ÂŁ2 each

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Don't worry Wyn. He knew they wern't the same thing so if they no use then I can take them back.....:Smile: In the meantime I will keep asking around for you.:thumb:

PS He wanted ÂŁ2 each
movan

i could do with them.:thumb:

chris

OP
OP
WynandJean

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I don't want you to be out of pocket and will gladly pay for them if Chris does not want them. I appreciate the trouble you have gone to. Thank you.
Wyn

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Chris

Are you going to any meets or do you want me to post them to you... no problem. If you want to pm me a phone number I will call to see where you want them sent.:thumb:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
hi movan
we are going to the bath comedy meet.
are you going?

chris

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Chris, if you do not need them before then I will be seeing JJ before then, and I will give them to him for you... Don't forget to remind him for them...:Smile:

OP
OP
WynandJean

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I don't know if it helps but I have ascertained that they are also fitted to tables in Moovano and Burstner M/H's!

Wyn

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back