Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
JJ came to my place in very sunny wales yesterday, we spent 4 hours:Eeek: of the bank holiday making Funster Name Badges for those going to Shepton. JJ got so bored he actually made a badge using a £20 note! He then loaded the marquee for Shepton into his tardis like vehicle, got instructions about how to erect it, and was gone, who knows where this man may turn up next :Smile:

jjbadges.jpg

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
You se him here. you see him there, you see that JJ everywhere:winky:

Good luck on your travels mate:thumb:

Am I envious? YOU BET!!!!:Smile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
The way he's wearing his glasses he's going to have two very burnt spots on his head from the sun:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
naw jj doesnt think he is working - jim asked him if he wanted to play with a badge making machine and being the boy at heart he is he said
Yes Yes Yes- I want to make the smiley yellow ones

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Yes it is all true.... JJ is here still in Wales, arrived last nite but with the sun shining gloriously still today(please dont take it away when you leave Wales)

Have seen the £20 Badge and evidence that it is real..... :Eeek::Eeek:

JJ did say how much fun it was making the funster's badges that he cant wait to help again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Ahh, so JJ has the marque. Well, I better get my hammer out and stand in my usual place waiting to strike at exactly the right time. :thumb:

Now, where did I put those detailed instructions Jim gave me?? :Doh:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Hammer, well mallet and me yes, but no sledge hammering for me:Blush:

I think Chris was the only one (hopefully) to witness my complete incompitence trying to drive in one of the little 'pegs' Jim borrowed at Malvern:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Ahh, so JJ has the marque. Well, I better get my hammer out and stand in my usual place waiting to strike at exactly the right time. :thumb:

Now, where did I put those detailed instructions Jim gave me?? :Doh:

I told JJ that you were the erection expert:thumb:

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
I told JJ that you were the erection expert:thumb:

Hmmm, first you comment about my little instrument at Malvern, yet now you are acknowledging that its fit for purpose. :ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I don't believe he as actually making badges - I think he just posed for the photo!:ROFLMAO:

Marie! How can you cast such negative ideas? I am saddened :Sad:

The way he's wearing his glasses he's going to have two very burnt spots on his head from the sun:roflmto:

It is all to do with refraction angles John... I will give you and Bruno a lesson in it at Shepton...

naw jj doesnt think he is working - jim asked him if he wanted to play with a badge making machine and being the boy at heart he is he said
Yes Yes Yes- I want to make the smiley yellow ones

This young lady knows a worrying amount about men... :winky:

Yes it is all true.... JJ is here still in Wales, arrived last nite but with the sun shining gloriously still today(please dont take it away when you leave Wales)

Have seen the £20 Badge and evidence that it is real.....

JJ did say how much fun it was making the funster's badges that he cant wait to help again

No problem... I will be the badge man:thumb:

Hmmm, first you comment about my little instrument at Malvern, yet now you are acknowledging that its fit for purpose.

No worries about your little instrument Stuart, Jim has lent us his great big one... I will only supervise your erection technique which my sources tell me is one of the best of all the Funsters :ROFLMAO:

JJ

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
I know that, sadly, I will not be at Shepton but can I have a badge, can I , please?

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please:Blush::Blush::Blush:

I will be going to Lincoln to see fellow Funsters and Newark so it would be nice to be recognised.

Please, Please, Please, Please:cry::cry::cry::cry:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I know that, sadly, I will not be at Shepton but can I have a badge, can I , please?

I will be going to Lincoln to see fellow Funsters and Newark so it would be nice to be recognised.

Pretty good grovelling Acting but I feel you still have some more left in you to give..

JJ ::bigsmile:

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Pretty good grovelling Acting but I feel you still have some more left in you to give..

JJ ::bigsmile:
Oh Go on.....Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

Go on JJ.....i have a reason/need to recognise him at newark :ROFLMAO:

cant miss me, mate.....just look for my 'beer chair' on friday evening....and the rv windscreens plastered with fun stickers and rally banners.

regular fold-out camp chair but with 7 pockets just big enough for a bottle of bud/grolsh/fosters in each one.:thumb::roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back