ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
We are currently on a rugby pitch at Tynedale, corbridge at the BCC FOL 300+ vans here and still arriving, lovely sunny day.

Good comedian last night with entertainment all weekend, beer tent will get my attention tonight as i am doing overnight security tomorrow night.

Any other Funsters here.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
No mike not us...we are sweating our gonads off I. The dordogne after 4days in biaritz aires

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
And we are om Pitlockery stayed on the car park last night, on the way to the Horse Trials at Blair Atholl, amazing all the different places we all get.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
And we are om Pitlockery stayed on the car park last night, on the way to the Horse Trials at Blair Atholl, amazing all the different places we all get.

Are you on the Jury?? and what did the horse do??? steal a rider??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Will it be a hanging offence??

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
At home this weekend

Tend not to venture out over the bank holiday weekend as it usually means sitting in long queues of traffic instead of having fun

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Are you on the Jury?? and what did the horse do??? steal a rider??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Will it be a hanging offence??

If they get to near me they'll be on trial, I only like them the other side of a fence but Ed's looking forward to it ::bigsmile:

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
Me and the 3 pooches are into our 3rd week on a site in Wolvey Warwickshire - 3 miles from where I used to live. Serves a purpose while I sort out loose ends and the dogs jabs are finalised before we bog off abroad. The place is swarming with Chavs and their offspring for the BH weekend which is pretty horrendous. The upside is that all my friends have been visiting but that's probably cos I've been baking :ROFLMAO:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Hi Mike

We are down south at Poole, sun is shining and we have had a good walk with Toby.
have a good night in the beer tent. see you at Lincoln

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
There are several of us vans or more, at Ambleside ... wet but happy.... :Smile::Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back