Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
As anybody had the second (2 year) full service done on a Fiat 130 multijet 2.3 by a FIAT Agent in England and what was the cost.......we have just booked ours into the Fiat agent today for tomorrow.......... 300 euros he said it would cost......what was you charged...I think the second is the bigger of the two service's......

Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
As anybody had the second (2 year) full service done on a Fiat 130 multijet 2.3 by a FIAT Agent in England and what was the cost.......we have just booked ours into the Fiat agent today for tomorrow.......... 300 euros he said it would cost......what was you charged...I think the second is the bigger of the two service's......

Mel

With there being 93 viewings and no replies.....Mmmmmm........I am now wondering...are we saying......You never have your motorhomes serviced even though it is required under the guarantee of Fiat for the first 2 years......:Doh:....or,... you would never have a Fiat dealer service your MOTORHOMES :winky:.....................

Mel:thumb

Last edited:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Hi

We paid £151.77 for 2nd service (it may alter if high mileage)

Stoneacre
Barnby Dun Road

DN2 4QP

01302 340460

ask for Danny :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We have our van serviced at Essanjay, Poole. They are a Fiat Profesional Approved dealer. Their charge is as below.

Annual Full Mechanical Service

£244.80 - 302.60

1.5 Hours

Full service of the base vehicle including Air, Fuel and Oil filter changes, Oil change, light, levels and pressures checks and where applicable Al-Ko axle greasing.
Price is dependent on vehicle engine size.

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
We have our van serviced at Essanjay, Poole. They are a Fiat Profesional Approved dealer. Their charge is as below.

Annual Full Mechanical Service

£244.80 - 302.60

1.5 Hours

Full service of the base vehicle including Air, Fuel and Oil filter changes, Oil change, light, levels and pressures checks and where applicable Al-Ko axle greasing.
Price is dependent on vehicle engine size.

Brisey thank you for your kind reply........the service seems to be the norn over europe ....it is the same as ours with the exchange rate...they quoted 2 hours much the same in time....:thumb:

Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi

We paid £151.77 for 2nd service (it may alter if high mileage)

Stoneacre
Barnby Dun Road

DN2 4QP

01302 340460

ask for Danny :thumb:

Hi SandJ...that was very very good price.........my first service was 179 euros....which would be around £150.00 with the exchange rate...but the first annual service is only a small one ..so you had a good deal.

I must say YORKSHIRE is where you get all the good deals and bargains..just been over in Yorkshire for three weeks, filled the motorhome before returning

As I was born in Doncaster and lived there for about 35 ish years before I moved to Bridlington and now over here in France we had a F&C shop at Playfairs corner in Bentley.......but before the F&C ....I worked for a old colleague on the Kirk Sandall industrial estate on BarbyDunn road...called Plas vent and Nettleships UPC firm,....Alan and I used to work together for many years before he started the two pvc companies, so while I was in between jobs waiting for the f/chip shop to become available and go thro selling and buying process.... I worked for Alan Nettleship as he had not long started the two companies, .... as I was a joiner in my previous years of work, he put that skill to good use...9 months later moved into the fish and chip business.

Thank you for your reply.....Mel:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Mel

Well I have just come back from the Fiat garage the service completed...he said nothing wrong and nothing needed changing except filters and oil, all he had to do was to check all levels.....Quoted 300 euros said that would be the cost yesterday 6.00pm ......and charged 365 euros this afternoon Thursday 2.00pm????...asked why the difference he just shrugged his shoulders ...Ouch what a pay increase over 20 hours:Eeek::cry::Doh:

its like the song "What a difference a Day makes"

Mel:thumb:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back