Introduction SPAM (1 Viewer)

S

Stephen_A_and_S

Deleted User
Hello
I work for Spam Removed we are suppliers of solar and wind turbine systems, with motorhomers and caravaners being a fair proportion of our customers.
I see a lot of questions being asked about solar and wind systems so I decided to join this forum to try and answer some of them.
Hope we prove to be helpful.
Stephen

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi great to see more traders on the site you knowlage will be called on i am sure of that,:welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
In other words

I work for My Company Name... What we do........ I noticed there are a lot of potential customers here, so I though I would join and let you all know about my company so that you might buy from me. Its certainly cheaper and better than paying money to advertise in MMM. I completely ignored the notice that asked if I was a trader when I joined as well as the "Link Removed" link above. even though I ticked the box to say I had read it:Doh:

Hello
I work for Spam Removed we are suppliers of solar and wind turbine systems, with motorhomers and caravaners being a fair proportion of our customers.
I see a lot of questions being asked about solar and wind systems so I decided to join this forum to try and answer some of them.
Hope we prove to be helpful.
Stephen

Attachments

• trader.jpg
    trader.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 34

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
This guy clearly deserved to be banned. What a shame he ignored the rules, as his company is well-respected in its field and could have been very valuable to funsters - Oh well!

Philip

p.s. for the avoidance of doubt, I do not know the company and have never dealt with them; I have merely read about them in other places.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its only a short ban, I'm sure if they try again when it ends they will do it right:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back