Free Member
Aug 22, 2009
east sussex
Funster No
MH
soon to be RV
Exp
New But have had carravans
Hi Everyone we did jion a while back as was going for 5th wheel but had a bad moment and went for caravan wrong move still its experience.We are going for american rv have looked at a few we want to do semi fulltiming leading to fullytiming was thinking of 30 ft with slide .any help and advise more than welcome.
many thanks.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi Everyone we did jion a while back as was going for 5th wheel but had a bad moment and went for caravan wrong move still its experience.We are going for american rv have looked at a few we want to do semi fulltiming leading to fullytiming was thinking of 30 ft with slide .any help and advise more than welcome.
many thanks.

How White Eagle and welcome to Fun, dunno about American RV's but I have some nice vans for fulltiming in :Smile:

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi White Eagle and welcome.

The only advice I would give is to budget as much as you can afford then add some, we had a budget of £25k and spent over £60k :cry::cry::cry: look at as many RV's as you can quality and price vary an awful lot, if you feel confident buying private then that route may be cheapest there are some good deals out there at the moment.

I am not a dealer but have had 40yrs in the motor trade if I can be of any help feel free to PM me any time for my number.

All the best and good luck with your search Rick.

OP
OP
K

Kenny and Dolly

Free Member
Aug 22, 2009
east sussex
Funster No
MH
soon to be RV
Exp
New But have had carravans
thanks for you valid advice I have looked at a few but will keep looking for now until right one comes along not sure about private.

cheers.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back