Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08
Hi just thought I would ask if there are any other happy Grande Frontier owners going to the Lincoln show in September. We will be staying on the CCC area.

Really looking forward to the show went 2 years ago and had a great time.

See ya all there

Mike and Nic::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
mikkidee

mikkidee

Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08
Oh right:Blush: so where is everyone else going? Already got our tickets now so don't suppose we can change anyway. Well if I see a lot of people turn there backs as we arrive then at least i'll know why:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ooops just found the post for Lincoln show, what a dummy:Doh: Still quite new to this forum and still trying to find my way around

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Ooops just found the post for Lincoln show, what a dummy:Doh: Still quite new to this forum and still trying to find my way around

You could try phoning/mailing Lincoln and say you may have made a terrible mistake and you really are a FUN person.

Pipe and slippers or partying way into the night !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hi just thought I would ask if there are any other happy Grande Frontier owners going to the Lincoln show in September. We will be staying on the CCC area.

See ya all there

If you cant swap pitch's for your MH , look out for all the yellow FUN flags flying .
I'm sure if you come over you will be made more than welcome:winky:
We are going , looking forward to it. See you there.
Bev

Jul 24, 2010
Planet Earth (I think)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
not long enough

See ya all there

Work and a Leicester Tigers game mean that we won't be able to make it. Hopefully there will be other happy Grande Frontier owners there. I am sure we can't be such a rare breed!

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs

See ya all there

I didn't realise there were any "happy" Grande Frontier owners about. How's your gel coat doing for cracks?

D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
mikkidee

mikkidee

Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08
Hi Dave, where might these crack appear? haven't noticed and cracks yet and have washed it from the roof downward. Did you own a GF? :Smile:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Happy Grande Frontier owners? Didn't know any existed or that anyone had kept them for very long after buying them!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Probably the worst ever attempt at a British A-class, but if you're happy, that's great :Smile: We had a very good look at one when we were looking to buy an A class new, and it was truly awful, hugely expensive and falling to bits at the Peterborough Show just after some viewings:Doh:....so I hope that subsequent builds were better and that the dreadful flaws in the design were corrected long before you bought yours :winky: :Eeek: We opted for a different A class which cost 20K less than the Grande Frontier at the time :RollEyes:

Hope to meet up at a meet sometime and that your Grande Frontiere brings you lots of fun!!!:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back