Mandaxxx

Free Member
Feb 19, 2010
Wherever we stop.
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We were up in Preston yesterday (Hambilton's were chopping our Hymer table, what a good idea-so much more space!) we called into Brownhills just to see what was about and to kill time, they didn't have many used vans and the ones they had were dear and in very poor condition.
I know we weren't looking to change, but we spent about 3/4 hr wasting time looking at everything but I think we were invisible as not one salesman came near us!
How can they run a place like that?????:Eeek::Eeek:
On the other side of the coin we called into Todd's for some accessories-good shop- they had a lot of vans of varying sizes/styles/prices all indoors!
We didn't hang around the vans as ours was ready to collect but the difference between Brownhills & Todds was very obvious.:thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I personally hate salesmen appearing like the car shop. Always leave straight away if that happen.

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Me to John. I've got Emily trained and she's only 12, last week we got approached and she said " and before you ask NO", surprised me :ROFLMAO:

Re cutting down of table in Hymer, we have a square table that would make more sense to be round is that something the company mentioned would be able to do?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
We were up in Preston yesterday (Hambilton's were chopping our Hymer table, what a good idea-so much more space!) we called into Brownhills just to see what was about and to kill time, they didn't have many used vans and the ones they had were dear and in very poor condition.
I know we weren't looking to change, but we spent about 3/4 hr wasting time looking at everything but I think we were invisible as not one salesman came near us!
How can they run a place like that?????:Eeek::Eeek:
On the other side of the coin we called into Todd's for some accessories-good shop- they had a lot of vans of varying sizes/styles/prices all indoors!
We didn't hang around the vans as ours was ready to collect but the difference between Brownhills & Todds was very obvious.:thumb:
Hi Manda
yes Todds is a good site to view and buy, Re Brownhills I have been told from quite a reliable source that by September it will be shut, It is advertised as relocating but no new site mentioned makes you think. we live about 20 miles away from there so we do call there for a nosey at the stock from time to time, we will have to wait and see what happens. pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back