LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sat here at Edinburgh, and thinking just what a Great Club FUN is, since leaving home, first and Tall Ships Hartlepool we met up with Lunar Man and his wife, because he had his Fun Sticker so we new it was him and enjoyed a pleasant hour chatting. Then through the power of the Club Penelepe Pit Stop was looking for some where to stay I managed to pass on the info about the CCC Rally and Edinburgh and we spent a nice evening together last night.

Then I have a read of the Forum and read on Road Runners thread about Peter H running John the 200 miles up to Cheshire for his RV and so it goes on so just thought I would say Jim this is a club I am proud to be in, Thank You.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks Carol I appreciate it, but as your post so aptly described, its the funsters that make the forum great:thumb:

Sat here at Edinburgh, and thinking just what a Great Club FUN is, since leaving home, first and Tall Ships Hartlepool we met up with Lunar Man and his wife, because he had his Fun Sticker so we new it was him and enjoyed a pleasant hour chatting. Then through the power of the Club Penelepe Pit Stop was looking for some where to stay I managed to pass on the info about the CCC Rally and Edinburgh and we spent a nice evening together last night.

Then I have a read of the Forum and read on Road Runners thread about Peter H running John the 200 miles up to Cheshire for his RV and so it goes on so just thought I would say Jim this is a club I am proud to be in, Thank You.

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Thanks Carol I appreciate it, but as your post so aptly described, its the funsters that make the forum great:thumb:

I think it's like a big family......help is always there when you need it :thumb:.....there may be some falling out occasionally :cry: but it all comes out right in the end :winky:....Fantastic::bigsmile:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005

Yup:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back