Check List (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
I thought I'd seen somewhere on this forum a check list of things to pack in the motorhome?
I had one but have lost it and have since re-installed my computer so do not have a copy - i found it invaluable just to run through & cross off.
Any suggestions?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Theres a clue in my signature:winky::Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
The one thing I keep forgetting is the bloody sky tv card ! ( I have a sneaky feeling it may be Psychological :Eeek::ROFLMAO: )

Maurice & Val

Free Member
Jul 4, 2010
Hornsea, East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
25+ years
I thought I'd seen somewhere on this forum a check list of things to pack in the motorhome?
I had one but have lost it and have since re-installed my computer so do not have a copy - i found it invaluable just to run through & cross off.
Any suggestions?

No one seems to have one so why not start a thread and we can all add to it as we think of something.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
I found the Checklist invaluable when we were equipping M/H last Oct:thumb:
This morning I have re-packed the 'non-food' lockers ,leaving out any items which we had carried around for the last 3,000 miles and not used !!!! surprisingly few actually as we had got rid of some at the Bring and Buy ::bigsmile:
The best tip I ever had was to leave as much as possible permanently in M/H-particularly kitchen utensils,even though that can mean doubling-up on some items.You can never have too many corkscrews :ROFLMAO:

Mike.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back