non expiring vodafone simm, top up how? (1 Viewer)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi, I have a non expiring Vodafone simm, it is in an unlocked vodaphone dongle, and works fine, using mobile connect. Credit has not expired after 2 months so guess it OK. How do I top it up. I don't have an unlocked phone to get the number from. Can I just put the simm in someone else's phone and do the top up from there? I am a total technophobe when it comes to mobile phones. I am guessing I could do it in an unlocked, or a dedicated Vodafone. Maybe someone coming to Shepton show can help get me sorted. who /where do I phone to get a topup, can it be done online. if I get it in a shop do I have to specify DATA, or what? Can someone give me simple step by step instructions that even I can follow?:whatthe:

shardav

Free Member
Feb 22, 2009
holbeach
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
1 1/2 years
Hi go to a shop get a vodaphone top up for £15 pounds and when you log in to vodaphone there should be in the box somewhere saying topup by voucher click this and enter the number on the topup ticket job done

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Just connected using my Vodafone SIM to check how this works.

You should be able to do everything from within the Vodafone Mobile Connect program.

When the program is started a square box should be shown on screen. If you only have a little box showing "Mobile Connections", click the maximise button at its top right. The square box should have a menu on the left. About half way down, under Service Info, the mobile number should be displayed. A bit lower down there are options to Top Up By Voucher and Top Up by Debit or Credit Card.

Graham

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Roger,

If you connect using the Vodafone sim in the dongle the go to Vodafone.co.uk it will automatically recognise the number and allow you to register and top up

Lunarman

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Roger, where did you get the vodafone none expiring sim from? I WANT ONE..

Lesley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Link Removed

Is this the one. Will it work with a dongle, or is it just for phone.

Lesley

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Link Removed

Is this the one. Will it work with a dongle, or is it just for phone.

Lesley

thats the one lesley.

BUT.....this is the one i bought and its buy it now.... definately none expiring....had it since begining of june and still active.

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back