Hello and Help (1 Viewer)

wendyslandliner

Free Member
Aug 8, 2010
Funster No
Hi guys and girls, my name is Wendy, i live in cambridgeshire. we have just bought an old Autohomes Landliner motorhome with a Fiamma owning and what i think is called a safari room, made by Harrison (bristol) Ltd. Trouble is, thought we put it up today to see how hard it is and i think we need some help. we have put it up to what my husband thinks it should be, but i think we have poles missing and others that dont fit?, can anyone help:Sad:before i pull my hir out.if sanyone has the same or has any pictures or any information that would be great.
PLEASE HELP......xxxxxx:winky:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi Wendy,,,, and :welcome:

Dont know much about Awnings & Safari rooms, but I am sure some one will be along that can throw some light on the subject.. :thumb:

Simba

Free Member
May 17, 2010
Basildon, Essex. UK
Funster No
MH
Gone back to tugging
Exp
Since 2009-2013
Hi wendy and :welcome: I have a Fiamma clip on safari room if this is the same as you have pm me and i will talk you through fitting it.

Bill

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Hi Wendy,,,, and :welcome:

Dont know much about Awnings & Safari rooms, but I am sure some one will be along that can throw some light on the subject.. :thumb:

I have a 4kw halogen floodlight if that would shed some light on it....::bigsmile::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back