LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just trying to work out where, when and why.. This winters run to the sun.. ::bigsmile:

Thinking of going end of October`ish Plymouth - Santandar this time and France on the way back next year..

This weather isn`t going to stay nice like this in the UK for much longer!!! :RollEyes: is it?:winky:

Who is going where and when this winter ? :thumb:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Just trying to work out where, when and why.. This winters run to the sun.. ::bigsmile:

Thinking of going end of October`ish Plymouth - Santandar this time and France on the way back next year..

This weather isn`t going to stay nice like this in the UK for much longer!!! :RollEyes: is it?:winky:

Staying right at the same place Maurice :roflmto:But at least you know where you can stop on your way back ..... always a bottle or 2 or 3 for you in the cupbird:ROFLMAO:

Affectueusement

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Staying right at the same place Maurice :roflmto:But at least you know where you can stop on your way back ..... always a bottle or 2 or 3 for you in the cupbird:ROFLMAO:

Affectueusement

Thanks Frankie :thumb: I`ll swop you some Birds Custard.. :winky:

And I promise not to plough your lovely grass up next time.. :Blush:

Maurice
XXXX

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999

We'll be off October - ish - down through France - stopping off at Frankie's (if she'll have us back???:Smile:) then down the Med coast visiting friends in Murcia, Baza and Seville then down to Zahora near Conil de la Frontera.

See the post " The Spanish Job - A Pitstop Production":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
We'll be off October - ish - down through France - stopping off at Frankie's (if she'll have us back???:Smile:) then down the Med coast visiting friends in Murcia, Baza and Seville then down to Zahora near Conil de la Frontera.

See the post " The Spanish Job - A Pitstop Production":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Of course i will and will try to find some castle with a pointed roof as you like to visit !!!:winky:

Affectueusement

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
You nasty people !!!!

I hate you all !!!!
Making me remember the great times I had last Winter !!
I can't make a move out of England (Shrewsbury) until next Easter when the clockwork attachment to my heart is fully checked out and serviced for another 12 months !!
So, roll on next Easter and a Steak pie for the lovely Frankie !!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ant&Debs

Free Member
Jun 24, 2009
Alvorge,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Rockwood Fiver
Exp
2 years long time ago

We are leaving 15th Sept Portsmouth-Santander then down to Pinar san Jose for 1st Oct.:thumb:

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
We hope to be heading to France , Spain then Portugal not sure of the date yet all depends on when Lynne gets the push. I’m hoping it will be December.

To be honest I don't care where we go as long as we go.

Paul & Lynne

Aug 21, 2008
skegness
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
We will be leaving about mid october from Dover and then on to the south of France and Spain, maybe Portugal if the weather is better than last year retuning about end of March
Alan:thumb:

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
You will be welcome at Parc Verger (www.parcverger.com) either en route to or from Spain or for a longer stay - we are open all year, hardstandings with full services if required, and a good quality sanitary facility. And do not forget that there is a discount for Funsters, too!::bigsmile:

Not far from Limoges, and the A20 autoroute which is free in this area.:thumb:

Bob

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
You will be welcome at Parc Verger (www.parcverger.com) either en route to or from Spain or for a longer stay - we are open all year, hardstandings with full services if required, and a good quality sanitary facility. And do not forget that there is a discount for Funsters, too!::bigsmile:

Not far from Limoges, and the A20 autoroute which is free in this area.:thumb:

Bob

You never know Bob we might just pop in thx for the offer

Paul & Lynne

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
I retire in Jan 2011 and soooo it will be a case of rounding up my finances, pensions etc and then in Feb, maybe March we will be of to Spain.

We dont know where yet but we will be asking for help to find a place.

Stop until the weather starts to warm up and move up to france. We have friends who owns propertey near Limoges and so Parc Verger could well get a visit.

Jim
:Smile:

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
you guys make me so envious - but at least I have booked 10 days off at the end of this month for a first venture into northern France. Can't wait.

Enjoy the winter sun all of you :Smile:

David

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Mid October I plan to point the Wagon south once again aiming to spend longer in France than usual hooking up with a few "vanners" (some Funsters and some not) and then down to Central Portugal and Quinta Majay...

Any Funster in that area at the same time as me is welcome to visit providing they are not expecting discos, sports bars an action. (And can fit through the guard trees...)

If peace and quiet, wind gently stirring the trees and living close to the land is for you then check it out...:winky:

JJ

Knowledge of tree pruning, grape growing or potato/onion/peas/carrot planting welcome! ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back