LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Like K9Brian (no relation to J9 are you?) I am an ex tugger and have been looking at motorhomes on and off for ten years before buying a Starspirit last month, now that certain obstacles are out of the way.

I have had plenty of interest and help from two neighbours who both have motorhomes to say nothing of another neighbour who has a caravan and a wife who wants a motorhome!:whatthe:

I've now dug my old copies of MMM out of the loft and busy catching up on all the news and views from 2001 to 2006 when I cancelled my subs, it seems that not much has changed in the intervening years. I enjoy reading the forums and have picked up many tips already but there is so much to learn and so little time.

We've booked for the Lincoln show in September which will be our first real opportunity to get away. If you see two Starspirits in tandem on the Friday one of them will be us.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:whatthe::whatthe::whatthe:Oh Dear Janine, looks like your sins might have just caught up with you.....:ROFLMAO:

Welcome to Motorhome fun...... be aware that the females are a formidable bunch!!!!!

Sure you will enjoy your time here:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Bailey58

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Thank you all for the welcome messages, we're on the c&cc section in September and mines the one with the satellite dish that spins around forever, it was on there when we bought the motor, honest!

K9Brian

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
South Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since April 2010
From one newby to another "Welcome".
Quote:
"We've booked for the Lincoln show in September which will be our first real opportunity to get away. If you see two Starspirits in tandem on the Friday one of them will be us. "

We started looking at Motorhomes at Lincoln show last Sepember. Hope to visit again this year so may meet you - spinning satellite dish :thumb:.
Brian

mikkidee

Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08
Hi Rolfarris and welcome we are going to the Lincoln Show arriving Thursday evening On the c and cc will be in the Grande Frontier, anyone else going?

Mike&Nic:Smile:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
:welcomefunster:

By the look of things you will fit in here just fine.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back