Aug 2, 2010
South Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since April 2010
Hi
I've been caravanning since the 70s but took the plunge just before Christmas and got our first motorhome an Autocruise Sportstar. So far we've been away for six short breaks and loved every minute. It's a whole new ball game but I like the fact that you are completely self contained when you leave the site. I'm looking forward to exploring the forum and gathering as many tips as possible.:Smile:

I'm sure I'll be posting some questions before long.

Brian:thumb:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi and welcome Brian to MH Fun

Don't forget your tuggin days there are a lot of things the same as you have no doubt already found out, they are just different.

You have come to the right place for questions, ask away and with luck you will get the answers.

Hope all continues to go well

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I'm looking forward to exploring the forum and gathering as many tips as possible.:Smile:
Brian:thumb:

There can't be much we can teach you surely, maybe, don't forget to unplug the hookup before driving off.

Joke ?

Oh no, it's been done.

OP
OP
K9Brian

K9Brian

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
South Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since April 2010
There can't be much we can teach you surely, maybe, don't forget to unplug the hookup before driving off.

Joke ?

Oh no, it's been done.

How about remembering to top up the on board water before you pitch up :ROFLMAO:. Managed to do that on the first trip.

Thanks for the welcome folks. I'm looking forward to joining in the banter once I've explored the posts a bit more.
Brian

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hi Brian and welcome, What dogs have you got?.

Could be Alsation / German Shepherds looking at the avatar:winky:
Hello Brian and welcome ,
it will take you a while to look round the site, one thing leading to another , leading to a stiff back and numb bum !

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
thats a name i know and welcome to fun:thumb:

ta for the hospital visit today and hope you come to some of funs informal meet:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi and welcome.. Sure the best decision made to join here.

Will look out for you on my travels up and down the East Lancs.... I'll be the one in the car waving because I keep forgetting I'm not in the van.:Smile::thumb:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi

hi brian and a warm welcome to MHF,from 1 brian to another:winky: reagards brian jo & josh:thumb:

OP
OP
K9Brian

K9Brian

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
South Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since April 2010
Hi and welcome.. Sure the best decision made to join here.

Will look out for you on my travels up and down the East Lancs.... I'll be the one in the car waving because I keep forgetting I'm not in the van.:Smile::thumb:

I have the same problem. I tow the caravan with a Land Rover 110 so have waved at other Defenders for years. Now find I wave to MHs in the Defender and Defenders when in the MH. :Blush: Still it's great fun watching the expressions on faces as I drive past.
Brian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back