First Post - Hello (1 Viewer)

Vic

Aug 1, 2010
Funster No
My name is Vic. After many years touring on motorcycles with Louise, my joints have told me that enough is enough. We purchased a Ford Home-car XS22 earlier this year and have already visited Spain and Italy with plenty of more trips planned.::bigsmile:riving2:

Vic

Rainbowchaser

Free Member
Feb 27, 2010
Third rock from the sun
Funster No
MH
Err..A blue one
Exp
Hmnn...Quite a long time really...
My name is Vic. After many years touring on motorcycles with Louise, my joints have told me that enough is enough. We purchased a Ford Home-car XS22 earlier this year and have already visited Spain and Italy with plenty of more trips planned.::bigsmile:riving2:

Vic
Hi Vic and Louise, and welcome.
Yes, that time comes to us all in the end ::bigsmile:

Don't be shy, all your questions will be answered on here, and we don't bite.
happy trails,

Tony
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

Vic

Ah, you must be the Old Vic !

Whilst we were riding round looking at MHs we always saw other bikes parked. Seems a route a lot of us go -- still Freedom but a bit more comfortable.

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome,
no more getting wet and damp when it rains now, you will be snug and dry

OP
OP
V

Vic

Aug 1, 2010
Funster No
"no more getting wet and damp when it rains now, you will be snug and dry"

Ha, so far I have had two internal floods due to faults and a locker seal fail soaking my bedding and this is in a brand new van!

I have tried the search function, but so far I have not been able to activate it. Please could someone tell me what would be the best section to ask about rejecting a vehicle?

Thanks,

Vic

Jaygee32

Free Member
Oct 9, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 1976
first post hello

Welcome Vic. You'll find the move from bikes to M/home the best thing you've ever done.:welcomefunster:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
"no more getting wet and damp when it rains now, you will be snug and dry"

Ha, so far I have had two internal floods due to faults and a locker seal fail soaking my bedding and this is in a brand new van!

I have tried the search function, but so far I have not been able to activate it. Please could someone tell me what would be the best section to ask about rejecting a vehicle?

Thanks,

Hi and welcome.
You may have to be a paid up member to access the search function. I may be wrong, probably am:Doh: If you are maybe you have to be for a few posts , time to register maybe ??

You could start a new thread asking how you should go about rejecting your MH or send a pm ( personal message ) to Johns Cross. They may be able to advise you , being a retailer.
Bev

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
we all had to hit the post button once

Vic

Welcome, and keep the posts coming. Makes my day reading what other do or desire from our strange hobby... well it is if you run an Amnerican RV.. just ask them.

Bob:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back