Disneyland Paris - Any meets planned? (1 Viewer)

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Is anyone planning on visiting Disneyland Paris this year and would like to meet up? We went to watch Toy Story 3 yesterday and it's got me thinking. ::bigsmile:

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
HI

HI Claire
Hope you all are well we are going to to disney in October but disney in Florida:Cool: i no Robin and family are going in October end he said when i talked to him to night and i no christos and family are there now for 4 weeks :thumb:

OP
OP
C

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Hi Terry,

All is well thanks. We're itching to get out n about in the van but got to wait another 3 weeks before we hit Brittany. You'll have a fab time in Florida and it'll be alot warmer than Paris :Cool: . Think Robin and Michaela are going for Halloween and I can't do then because of work. Tempted to go around Christmas time and Whitsun half term next year. Am I right in thinking you purchased the Fantasy Annual Pass? Would you recommend it?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Am taking my daughters and grandchildren with both campers on the last week of August and first week of Sept.
My annual pass runs out on second week of Sept so we are going to renew mine and get the daughters there first one.
It should be exciting as not only have they not been before,they have never driven in Europe or been in a motorhome before,am hoping to convert them to both...wish me luck...am gona need it:Doh:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Disneyland paris

Hi, Hoping to drive down to Barcelona 10 oct, and driving bcak at end of Oct. Free disney ticket with ferry booking, so was looking a stopping on way back - approx 27/28 ocy wed or thurs as I was told to avoid the weekends,

Sue

OP
OP
C

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
We are on a rally with another club but you would be welcome to stay on the campsite :thumb:

Ash :thumb:
We're looking to stay on the Disney car park which is included in the annual pass fee but thanks for the offer.
hi, we're going next week and planning again for haloween

Am taking my daughters and grandchildren with both campers on the last week of August and first week of Sept.
My annual pass runs out on second week of Sept so we are going to renew mine and get the daughters there first one.
It should be exciting as not only have they not been before,they have never driven in Europe or been in a motorhome before,am hoping to convert them to both...wish me luck...am gona need it:Doh:
Shame we're in Brittany - Good luck converting them doubt you'll have to twist their arms too much
Hi, Hoping to drive down to Barcelona 10 oct, and driving bcak at end of Oct. Free disney ticket with ferry booking, so was looking a stopping on way back - approx 27/28 ocy wed or thurs as I was told to avoid the weekends,

Sue
Looks like a few of you are going in October for Halloween maybe you should all meet up. :thumb:

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Is it right that you can overnight on th Disney Paris carpark ?
cos if it is I am going too !!

Happy Daze (Ihope)
Chrisboyo

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
HI

HI
Yes you can park over night in the motorhome parking area upto 1000 parking for morohomes .we have a funster there now and he told me the 3 quaters full

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back