Free Member
Apr 5, 2010
West Cornwall.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A year.
With all the fuss that going on here aboud motorhomes overnighting on the shore near St Michaels Mount, I hope this is not one of ours? Parking side on and taking up 4 spaces. this was taken at midday so no excuse really.

Attachments

• DSCF0463.jpg
    DSCF0463.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCF0464.jpg
    DSCF0464.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 107
OP
OP
cornishaich

cornishaich

Free Member
Apr 5, 2010
West Cornwall.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A year.
With all the fuss that going on here aboud motorhomes overnighting on the shore near St Michaels Mount, I hope this is not one of ours? Parking side on and taking up 4 spaces. this was taken at midday so no excuse really.

79 viewers and no comment ! ?

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
80 now :ROFLMAO: plenty of space either side
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

winterhill

Free Member
Oct 25, 2009
Ambleside & Bolton
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
since 2008
Why don't you go an have a friendly chat with them and explain the issue regarding parking overnight, instead of waiting for other people to comment on your pictures !

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Looking at the pics again if he parked nose /rear in he may well be stuck out too much for comfort - still plenty of room for others
terry

Aug 21, 2008
skegness
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
wrong way

Only problem I can see if he has'nt got a rear lounge he's facing the wrong way:ROFLMAO:

mejulie

Free Member
May 22, 2010
Caversham,Reading
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
That is the free car car park at Long Rock. We use it regularly as it is a dog friendly beach. Lots of motorhomes use it, but most are only using it whilst walking their dogs. There is a sign saying 'no overnight camping' and most people adhere to this. It is a busy car park that gets used by locals as well as holidaymakers and I have never known any problems.

OP
OP
cornishaich

cornishaich

Free Member
Apr 5, 2010
West Cornwall.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A year.
That is the free car car park at Long Rock. We use it regularly as it is a dog friendly beach. Lots of motorhomes use it, but most are only using it whilst walking their dogs. There is a sign saying 'no overnight camping' and most people adhere to this. It is a busy car park that gets used by locals as well as holidaymakers and I have never known any problems.

:Blush: Ya you are quite right, I just kind of got on my high horse a little and I apologise.:Blush:

mejulie

Free Member
May 22, 2010
Caversham,Reading
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
:Blush: Ya you are quite right, I just kind of got on my high horse a little and I apologise.:Blush:
No need to apologise Cornishaich. you are right to state your worries about inconsiderate parking. I just didn't feel that this particularl car park was part of the problem. West Cornwall is like home to us and we make several visits each year, in fact we will be using that beach from saturday as we will be camped in Marazion for a week. Generally we see very few problems with inconsiderate motorhomers, in fact the vast majority take great care to avoid being a nuisance. I suppose living there you get to see more of it. Lets hope Cornwall Council can sort out the problem of parking further up the road in Marazion itself without penalising the vast majority. Regards Mel.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back