Need a quick sale. Bargain anyone (1 Viewer)

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
We made the rash decision of buying a motorhome without selling ours 1st, and with a very low part ex price offered.
So we find ourselves in the position of now needing a very quick sale on our Pollensa. it is advertised in the classified section and so if anyone is interested make us an offer and you never know your luck:thumb:

Cheers (yes we are slightly silly!!)

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
I know where you are comming from. 3 years ago when we bought the motorhome we had'nt sold our caravan, it was nearly 6 months before we sold it. This was due to buying the motorhome in the autum and not selling the van until the spring. This time we sold the motorhome first, the down side is we are now using a 21 year old caravan until we find a replacement.
Good luck with the sale.:thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
get it on Preloved for a reasonable price eg offers over x amount , you have to have an amount thats needed, its no good doing a panic sale as that doesnt help you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
errpaul

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
I know where you are comming from. 3 years ago when we bought the motorhome we had'nt sold our caravan, it was nearly 6 months before we sold it. This was due to buying the motorhome in the autum and not selling the van until the spring. This time we sold the motorhome first, the down side is we are now using a 21 year old caravan until we find a replacement.
Good luck with the sale.:thumb:

Why do we do it to ourselves! :Blush:
Problem is space....no room for 2 vans at home. Gonna keep one on parents drive until sold which gives us a little extra time at least.

OP
OP
errpaul

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
get it on Preloved for a reasonable price eg offers over x amount , you have to have an amount thats needed, its no good doing a panic sale as that doesnt help you.

On preloved as well now. Hadn't thought of there to sell...take it it's a good place to advertise.
Cheers for the suggestion

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
On preloved as well now. Hadn't thought of there to sell...take it it's a good place to advertise.
Cheers for the suggestion

if you pay the premium money to preloved (ÂŁ25 for 12 months IIRC) you can then link your advert to a web site, I use a freewebs web site for this, its easy to set up a quick weby were you can put loads of pic, data, and other stuff.

I've used this method loads of time selling my daughters trailer tents and Im sure it helps generate more inquireis if people can just clink a link and get to see pictures.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

craiggs

Free Member
Feb 20, 2010
Funster No
add

ebay that were most look now and will link to the google put on at buy it now price

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back