Extending Pole (1 Viewer)

gordieboy

Free Member
Feb 16, 2010
Funster No
I am looking for an extending pole with clamps on to make more secure our "privacy room" roof from the winds of Spain in the winter. Do you know of anyone who has a scrapped awniing or where I can buy second hand poles.:Doh:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I am looking for an extending pole with clamps on to make more secure our "privacy room" roof from the winds of Spain in the winter. Do you know of anyone who has a scrapped awniing or where I can buy second hand poles.:Doh:

Don't know about second hand but we were in Discovery Durham on Sunday and I noticed all sorts of caravan awning fittings.

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
I am looking for an extending pole with clamps on to make more secure our "privacy room" roof from the winds of Spain in the winter..:Doh:

Hi Annette and Gordon! :Smile::Smile: We're not going to have high winds this winter are we?? We're due a really hot and sunny on aren't we?:winky:

Don't know about second hand but we were in Discovery Durham on Sunday and I noticed all sorts of caravan awning fittings.

Brian! Guess which site they were on when they got the high winds? Yep! Pinar San Jose!! :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
most caravan dealers awning dept have a bin with old poles in .:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Brian! Guess which site they were on when they got the high winds? Yep! Pinar San Jose!! :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

I could have sworn a person said to me "we moved from Rosaleda because it's on a hill and gets blown away but Pinar is low down and sheltered".

I'll seek medical advice. HAGANAP want another customer ?

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
I could have sworn a person said to me "we moved from Rosaleda because it's on a hill and gets blown away but Pinar is low down and sheltered".

I'll seek medical advice. HAGANAP want another customer ?

Yes Brian - Rosaleda gets majorly blown away!!! Pinar is usually comparably OK - you'll find out the truth anyway!! :roflmto::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back