Windbreak tension bars (1 Viewer)

snorky

Free Member
Jul 24, 2010
Funster No
Can anybody tell me where I can get some of these? I saw some plastic ones at the show recently but alas got sidetracked and didnt buy

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Snorky If no-one comes on to help you in the meantime, I bought some at the Knutsford show and when I can get to my van I will look to see if there is a leaflet inside the wrapping.:Smile:

Maurice & Val

Free Member
Jul 4, 2010
Hornsea, East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
25+ years
Can anybody tell me where I can get some of these? I saw some plastic ones at the show recently but alas got sidetracked and didnt buy

Would love to help but sorry. We got some at the Loughborough show and they are great. Currently on a windy site and with the tiedowns as well on each post the windbreaks are as steady as a rock. Lots of people have been asking us where to get them but for the life of me I can't remember. All I can say is the dealer only had windbreaks on their stand at the show.

For tiedowns I've drilled a hole through the top of each pole, glued in a couple of wooden dowels, made up some tiedowns which loop over the top and it's quick and easy to secure each one. Going to get some of those solar night lights from the pound shops sometime to stick near the pegs, fed up tripping over them in the night.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Maurice & Val

Free Member
Jul 4, 2010
Hornsea, East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
25+ years
moz-screenshot.png
These are ours

windbreaks.JPG

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Go to the hard ware store and get some washing poles, they sell them there in different sizes. They are not motorhome specific items and will be much cheaper.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Maurice & Val

Free Member
Jul 4, 2010
Hornsea, East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
25+ years
Go to the hard ware store and get some washing poles, they sell them there in different sizes. They are not motorhome specific items and will be much cheaper.:winky:

Thought of doing that myself before I purchased some. You need 2 different sizes of pole, the special end clips and the length adjustment connector as well. Tried for ages to get all items but gave up in the end.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back