Mr In between 5ver wanted (1 Viewer)

fugglestick

Free Member
Jul 24, 2010
Funster No
Hello all

We [the Royal one] have decided to go for a 5th wheel, and are looking for a Dreamseeker, Globestormer of Celtic Rambler.

If any one is thinking of changing or has one for sale, we would be very interested.

Having recently sold our loved Hobby 750 M/H, we need a new "shell".

Cheers

Fuggs ::bigsmile:

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Good luck with your search - but remember you need a truck man enough to handle the trailer - have you got one yet? If not, check the gross vehicle weight GVW of the trailer before buying one and also the pin weight.

Ant&Debs

Free Member
Jun 24, 2009
Alvorge,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Rockwood Fiver
Exp
2 years long time ago
Hi Welcome

Try Ebay normally a few on there:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
An american pickup would be best for one of those units. I know they advertise them with a euro pickup but speaking from a friends experience who had one, an american truck was the better match

OP
OP
fugglestick

fugglestick

Free Member
Jul 24, 2010
Funster No
Thanks for all the advice. I checked out all the Yank trucks, found the Ford F150 was probably the most appropriate for the size of 5ver I want to buy, but even on an LPG version, fuel was not good. So decided on a new Navara Acenta manual, at least its the new engine, and I will get a 3 year warranty with it. Also its a lot more town friendly that the F150. Still big to park but park able if you know what I mean. Also the insurance for the whole rig was on £280, less than my previous M/H. I felt that although the F150 are pretty reliable and as cheap as the Nav to tax, there is always that breakdown, spares/parts potential problem. Also the Nav matches the 5ver size wise really well. The F1500 looks wrong.

Cheers :thumb:

Fuggs

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Good luck with the search just found my motorhome only 3 months looking.

I have a 04 F250 powerstroke harley ltd edition for sale if any one wants one due to buying a motorhome.

Cheers Rick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
fugglestick

fugglestick

Free Member
Jul 24, 2010
Funster No
Hi all

Thanks for all the comments. Just found our new 5er Globestormer. All we have to do now is wait 12 weeks for our new Navara Tekna.

How can I live that long without toys......:cry:

Griffs

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
SOUTH WALES
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
Hello all

We [the Royal one] have decided to go for a 5th wheel, and are looking for a Dreamseeker, Globestormer of Celtic Rambler.

If any one is thinking of changing or has one for sale, we would be very interested.

Having recently sold our loved Hobby 750 M/H, we need a new "shell".

Cheers

Fuggs ::bigsmile:

Hi, there are four on e-bay.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back