Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years , tugging for 27 years
live in south wales but not worried about distance to travel want to change upholstery to leather and recommendations of good reupholsters at sensible prices ( not necessarily the cheapest but good value and helpful) would be appreciatted thanks in advance for any replies

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
live in south wales but not worried about distance to travel want to change upholstery to leather and recommendations of good reupholsters at sensible prices ( not necessarily the cheapest but good value and helpful) would be appreciatted thanks in advance for any replies

Wrexham any good ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dewaltman

dewaltman

Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
thanks jaws yes wrexham would be ok what company have you in mind
thanks johns cross had thought about regal read good reports but want to see who else is out there

mikamada

Free Member
Apr 12, 2009
Funster No
Careavan!!!!!

The are great and do a discount for MHF!!!! Recommended to us by Bryan and Suzy-ask for Paul-they are at the Northern MH show now (as are we and we've asked them to do more work for us).The best prices we found-they are Midlands based.

kim

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
If your not bothered about distance and you fancy a trip to Morocco the there is an exelent recovering service in Agadia.

Doug...

OP
OP
dewaltman

dewaltman

Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
Agadir a little too far but thanks for the option sure price would be right

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Well ours is booked in , on the 15th of August.
Cant wait . All the upholstery , furniture and walls , foam inners and curtains.

Once its done and we are happy with the results i shall post all about it with before and after pics.
Till then we shall just keep looking at our fabric samples and matching up new bedding etc :winky:
Bev

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Careavan!!!!!

The are great and do a discount for MHF!!!! Recommended to us by Bryan and Suzy-ask for Paul-they are at the Northern MH show now (as are we and we've asked them to do more work for us).The best prices we found-they are Midlands based.

kim

Have you had your Mh done yet. How did the filming go. Did you get your 45% off for winning the funsters competition ?

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
hi i would give careavan a call, ask for paul
had my van done inc carpets upholstery,curtains new foams and a new memory foam mattress. and am very happy with it. mention direct motorhome services when calling for an extra discount on top of mhf discount..
regards
Alan

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
At Knutsford we happened to have a conversation with some friends who had been in a Hymer 544 that had been compeletely reupolstered they said it was a really good job, the people had shopped around and found A1 upolstery which is as the name says on the A1 they had the van done and refoamed for £600 and my friend who is a craft teached so knows what to look for said it was a first class job.

I have no other detail other than it is a small family firm situated on the A1 could be worth a google.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back